Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Hi New Here

600 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Evil Eye 
#1 ·
Hi I am Jamaal from Los Angeles. New to this forum community. Good day.

#6 · (Edited)
From a quick google of your post
the match is a Truck site online

As horsepower and torque are important for sports cars, towing capacity and braking ability are important for trucks. The updated F-250 is setting standards for both, all while raising eyebrows about how attractive it looks inside and out. A 6.7-liter PowerStroke diesel is rated at 14,000 lbs.

#5 ·
Welcome to the Org, spammer. I'm going to give you the nickname of Troll. It's just a friendly way to refer to other people. First things first, you need to get a monitor and ensure that your diesel engine rated at 14,000 pounds is properly balanced. That's a lot of weight and you don't want to get an out of balance condition. You should also ensure that your blinker fluid is always topped off and full. Finally, I'd like to know what part of LA you are in. We like to meet up with people to show off our vehicles and whatnot, and you seem like a friendly person. :thumb:

Reactions: ZMANN
#7 ·
Oh come on, Zmann. You don't believe Jamaal? um, I mean Troll... He seems like a good guy from LA with a F-250 Platinum. I wonder if his truck has a 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine or if he's just commenting about the weight rating?!?!?! This whole thing doesn't seem legit to you, bro? :dunno:

:hehe: :thumb:

#10 ·
You're no fun...:sad:

Reactions: ZMANN
#12 ·
I see what you did there...:look::hehe:

But I had to work today and check on three of my crews that were out, I couldn't play when y'all were.:ranton:

#13 ·
This thread is great! :D It's too bad you had to work, Jeff. Unfortunately, Jamaal couldn't come out to play.

Reactions: Rattlesnake18
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.