Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Hello Everyone

364 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  partyman97_3 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is Harvey Williams a military veteran from Kings Mountain, NC. I currently just purcahse a 2003 F350 and looking for any advice that would be helpful to enhance the performance of my 6.0 engine. I'm currently working in Afghanistan and one of my co-workers told me to bulletproof the engine. Can some of you guys give me some professional advice. However, if I have to go that route what's some good shops near Charlotte, NC?

#2 ·
:welcome2: to the ORG :flag: and thank you for your service.

Checkout the 6.0 section for information you may be looking for. Here is a thread that has links to a lot of good threads with tons of info. If you can't find specific things you may want to know about then post up in the 6.0 sections people will help you out.

#3 · (Edited)
:welcome2: to the ORG - Glad to have you Harvey!

Thanks for your service! You & your service are appreciated. To request a Military Member banner (see mine under my screen name). On the top right side of tne page, ckick on User CP. Under Networking, click on Group Membership. On the next page, click on "Join this group" on the right and then again on the bottom of tne page. I will receive your request and I will approve it.

There are a couple of forums for you.
Truck: Ford 03-07 6.0L Powerstroke Forums - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - really good info in there for the reading. If you don't find what you're looking for, please ask!! Good helpful people in there!

Chapter: Carolina Powerstroke Association - check in with them to see when they may be having a get-2-gether so maybe you could meet some of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.