Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Hi From Saskatchewan Canada

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Banshee34 
#1 ·
Hi all. I'm from Saskatchewan about 9 miles from the North Dakota border. I'm an old car nut with a 36 Chevy rod, a 47 Mercury in progress and who knows what's next? I'm not a diesel owner just yet, so I guess you could say that I'm using this forum (and the Duramax one) to help make the decision easier and also improve my technical knowledge. I'll probably buy within the next 18 months, once all of the reviews of the '08 Powerstroke and the 07 new Chevy duramax start rolling in. I want a 3/4 ton and none of them come with a decent gas engine, so I figure diesel is the way to go.
Thanks for having a great site. I look forward to spending more time here.

Nathan

#4 ·
Get a later 6.0 as stump said, I've got an 04 and 06 and they both rock.
Hate to steer anyone away from a new ford but I would give them time to get the bugs out, especially the diesel particulate filters, they all have them built after january 07, by all I mean ford dodge and chevy.
Hope this helps if not, post up we'll be here.

#5 ·
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:​

#7 ·
:chicken: :welcome1: :welcome1: :welcome1: :chicken: Welcome from B.C., glad you joined up with us, lots of info here, and lots of great people. Don't be afraid to post up a storm, thats how you learn.

Gord.

#8 ·
Welcome to the Forum, Nathan!

#12 ·
All Right another Canuck!!!!

We really are takin over, you yanks better look out!!:ar15:

#13 ·
Hey what town above the ND border
I'm From ND

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.