Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

howdy from pa

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  keystone crawler 
#1 ·
hey name is mike from northeast pa . drive a jeep wrangler for now. its border line not street able anymore . i'm got my hear set on a super duty to tow her for wheeling and DD thanks -mike

#2 ·
Welcome to Powerstroke.org Mike. If and when you find your PSD you will love it:) Don't be afraid to pick our brains before you buy.

#4 ·
Yes I agree about other forums, but here you will find everyone to be more then willing to help out and say hello:)

#7 ·
:welcome1: to the Forum!!

Yeah, most of this crew is nice!! :lol:

If you have any questions, or need advice, this is for sure where to be!!

(P.S. If you go premium, you can get an Oasis report to check for work done if you are looking at any used PSDs.)

#9 ·
Hey Mike, Welcome.
I'm just North of Scranton.
Check out Sig.
PSD and Jeep make a good combo.
(But not as good as 2 PSDs!)
Maybe someday.
Bruno.....

#11 ·
i posted in the wrong section before i'm looking at and 99 -03 PSD with an 7.3 most likey

doc B i'm north of scranton area near clks summit lake winloa area where are you at ?

if a mod would move the post i made in the 6.0 section to clear up confustion what be good . thanks guys

#12 ·
I'm up in Kingsley. (near Hop Bottom, Nicholson)
Sure you heard of it.
We got the Entering/Leaving sign glued back to back.
Heck, the mailman won't even come to the house!
We have to go into town to get the mail.

#14 ·
Cross country sounds familiar-where is it?
Let me know and I'll find out.
Also, I'll keep my ears open for you.
BTW, I work in Jersey during the week, but am up by Mom's
in PA almost every weekend and whenever I can.
What's your price range?

#15 ·
its in hop bottom . there a link in thread i started on advice its truck number 2 i'm lookin like 20K something want to try and keep payments under like 500 a month . basicly i'm torn behind either truck . i'm kinda held back on truck loaded cuz of that electric 4x4 vs the level and the auto trans . i'm so use to mannual it be def wried to drive an auto all the time

#16 ·
Couldn't find the link.
I should be in PA tomorrow.
I'll stop down and take a look at the 2 trucks on Monday.

#18 ·
:chicken: :welcome1: :welcome1: :welcome1: :chicken: Glad you came over to the light hahaha, were friendlier, easier to get along with, and better guessers than the others, and we love to have new vict----I mean members here hahaha----it's also been said that on average, we are all much better looking than the other forums. :yikes: Have fun here man.

Gord.:D

#23 ·
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.