Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Parting out 99 f-250 7.3 Lariat Any interior part you need

6K views 79 replies 53 participants last post by  99Dually Ranch Truck 
#1 · (Edited)
I am parting out my 99 7.3 Lariat. If you need anything interior pm me or txt me at 717-576-9083. All transactions will go cash or through paypal to ensure both our financial safety. If you need something just let me know and make an offer, any ridic low balls will be ignored. thanks Bryce

PICS OF TRUCK http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/awdfun19/Truck/

#12 ·
where are you located and why are you parting out that nice truck?

#13 ·
How much for whole truck? PM me...

#14 ·
Intake $65 shipped, Full interior $1750, Located near harrisburg, PA. Parting out the truck because it needs a new tranny and all moveable parts in the front end for inspection. I already owe too much on the truck and I dont want to put more money into a truck thats only worth 9-10k and its gonna cost 4k to fix it. I just want to part it out and pay it down to pay it off. I will start with a fresh truck in a year or so.

#15 ·
how much for the turbo and everything that connects to it like oil lines so on...
oh and upper console the one on the roof if you still have it.
shipped to 29910 thanks
Jon

#16 ·
I would like to keep the turbo on the motor and sell it as a whole, however, i would say 375 shipped if I took it off. The upper console would be like $75 shipped I think is fair. Still waiting to send pics to the other guy who wanted it first, if he passes, youre up

#18 ·
okay i hear ya i think that is fair with the turbo and all.
uhm as for the the overhead console some pics to me would be great so that way i can decide if i want to hang around on this or not ya know....let me know

#19 ·
Price on dash molding ?Big piece that takes up half of the dash, goes around gauges, radio ac vents, powerpoints etc...

#22 ·
yes i suppose it is the dash piece. Is there any non-factory holes or any cracks in it?

#26 ·
Hey man I asked how muh for whole truck?

#27 ·
over head console pics? please PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.