Custom tune for my SCT touchscreen extreme - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Innovative Diesel Performance Innovative Diesel Performance | MD | 866-642-7844

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 10:04 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Custom tune for my SCT touchscreen extreme

Want some custom tunes for my extreme. I am looking for a good tow tune That is better than the canned tunes. Then maybe some for daily driving. What do you offer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2010, 09:37 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I have the SCT livewire extreme.....i'm wanting to know if the extreme tune is OK for daily driving as well. I have a 6.4 with delte pipe and don't pull anything. Is there a tune out there that I can trust for everyday driving and better economy?
Old 05-22-2011, 07:59 PM

I'll naswer both of these posts;

I have a custom tune from Innovative, this thing is freakinig unbeleivable how much power it has. It is almost scary, it feels like the engine is trying to jump out of the hood. If you want that push you back in yur seat feeling try Innovative.

I drive everyday with the EXTREME tune on. i was filling up twice a week, i am now filling up once a week. I was getting about 15-16 mpg's now i am around 21. I still ahve the power and the horsepower.

Hope this helps both of you
Old 01-15-2012, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt-99517 View Post
Want some custom tunes for my extreme. I am looking for a good tow tune That is better than the canned tunes. Then maybe some for daily driving. What do you offer?
I would give them a call. I told them what I was looking for and they made their suggestions. Their suggestions were spot on. I would highly recommend innovative, their tunes are way better than the tunes that came on your programmer. Their tunes not only provide good power, but they will also save your tranny, and on the tow tune they configure in a engine brake that will save your brakes! Just give them a call and do not hesitate to do business with them...
Old 02-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to GatorBaitR6 Send a message via Skype™ to GatorBaitR6
I also got the extreme tunes from IDP... I have yet to run the extreme race yet... For fear that I may never get my foot off the throttle... But I and many others Ive talked to run the extreme street as a DD... Your trans will love it, ull love the better milage (as long as u stay out of it) and the ull have enough power sittin in reserve incase you need it... Hope this helps...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.