Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Evansville, IN G2G BW's May 1st 7pm

3K views 48 replies 11 participants last post by  tclapp 
#1 ·
Well guys I figured I'd throw this out there and see if anyone was interested in showing up to a lil g2g with some of us here in the Evansville, IN area.... ...there are going to be around 10+ guys coming from cumminsforum and then we got some buddies with some PS and some duramax guys coming out too so should be a good variety and all are welcome May 1st at 7pm BW's on the WEST SIDE..... if you have any questions feel free to ask, pm, or call/txt me 502-727-1528

#8 ·
sounds good Anthony... you still bringing your girl with you?

If I can make it Ill be there but not 100% sure at this point
we'd be more then happy to have ya:thumb:

i would come but that's a pretty good haul for me since i live 5 minutes from the Michigan line. sounds like a good time though for sure.

HA HA yea that would be a long haul for some BW's :hehe:

#11 ·
Ok guys well it looks like we maybe changing our plans.... BW"s doesn't take reservations and the count now is up over 20 guys so we are thinking Possibly Turoni's pizza or hooters or showme's someone please voice their opinion.... we are leaning more towards Turoni's because there are going to be ladies coming and there is a big parking lot across the street to hang out afterwards or we could also go a block away and hang out and what not in the Robert's Stadium parking lot...

#12 ·
Yeah man turonis sounds great! And yes she will be with me. Matt you outta make it down. My grand parents live on boeke rd. Travis. There is a church parking lot right next to them.

#13 ·
Turoni's is GOOD! Honey Blonde Ale is by far my favorite beer. We may have to hit up that church parking lot. But I figured that parking lot right across from Turoni's there should handle us

#16 ·
OK we are BOOKED for Kipplee's at 7pm!

here is the list so far, keep in mind most names are from CumminsForum so please add your name if I missed ya

Tclappcummins (me)
Bakedogg83 (Derrick)
Haloman (Dan) + Fiance
NOSPARK (Adam)
Dodgeman003 (Brandon ) + 6 guys
Black Beauty ( sorry dont know name)
stinnett25 ( Telly)-
Caleb S ( Caleb)
limenon (Philip)
Mikey
Neel
avancamp (Anthony) + Girlfriend
Jon_Berry ( Jon)
The 2 Meeks brothers
JohnDeer9610 ( Rusty)
Sloppy
Matt P -maybe

#31 ·
I wondered if you would make it over here or not, with your new truck! Your gonna have to take me for a ride in it!

lol i'll take my camera for sure. It will be mostly cummins but owell. Still diesel guys hanging out. Should be fun.
There will actaully be a pretty decent variety crowd I think. As a majority there will be mainly cummins but from what I understand there are going to be quite a few PS and a few Dmaxes:thumb:

lol jambo isn't bigger then schieds is it?
Jambo is WAY bigger then schieds but its a ALL 4x4 kinda show not just diesel like Schieds. I am going to guess that TS will be bigger this year then Schieds though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.