Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Illiana Chapter nominations

2K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  justafarmtruck 
#1 ·
Hey guys

So in order to become official we need to first elect a director, assistant director and historian for the chapter. So people must first be nominated. Only those who want to be member of the Illiana chapter can nominate and vote so if you are intereseted please nominate one person for each position and if you wish you can volunteer for a postion yourself

Once this is done we will hold a poll for elections

I nominate GoosedF350 for director
I will volunteer for assistant director
I nominate Cloverleaffarm for historian

#13 ·
I nominate GoosedF350 for director
I nominate PSD0389 for assistant director
I nominate Cloverleaffarm for historian :thumb::thumb::thumb::clap:

#22 ·
:agree::clap:Cool!!! congrats guys, I'm gonna hit up the 3 or 4 guys around Ft. Wayne and :buttkick:until they all join!!:hehe:

#23 ·
I would like to join. I am from Evansville but I got the wise idea to join the Marine Corps and I'm stationed in NC but I will be back within the next year.

#25 ·
Cool man Ill be updating the original thread I made with everyone who said they would be interested, its called Indiana Chapter, named it that before we turned it into Illiana so if you could post up there saying your interested and Ill add you to the list, once we become official after we get a logo set Ill make sure your added as a member with everyone else

#28 ·
sounds cool... how bout ill be the one to break alot of parts like most the time and then laugh. " its just money youll make more tomorrow" as a old boss once told me lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.