Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where are the best Powerstroke performance shops in IN?

12K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  cds 
#1 ·
Just wanted to check with all you guys and see where you have your Powerstrokes worked on. I'm in NE Indiana and cant seem to find many good reputable shops around here. I dont mind driving a little ways.

#8 ·
Its not bad of a drive for you but probably worth it. Sam Wyse auto repair in Ridgeville Corners, OH. He works on literally everything. He's a member on here, but here very little. Used to build 1000+ cummins pullers, (he got bored of everyone else having cummins) but now he's all PS's. Has a 6.0 for his sponsor truck now. I'll PM you his cell number.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#31 ·
They are overpriced under educated. This is of course the lafayette branch. They are just a bunch of dick heads and rather than answer a simple question like raisors does they want 100 bucks. I had bad luck with them telling them to ignore the unplugged injector and focus on the on the lack of oil pressure. But what ended up being my icp, to the brainiac fat retard known as les the unplugged inj was the oil issue. I'll drive to nkp in rockville or struckman in osgood before going across town.

#33 ·
Yea the Effingham, Illinois one is good to deal with, but the lafayette shop is just to far from home base to be decent to people. Wagner in star coty is pretty decent but they fill up quick. The international dealer hear is a pretty good place.

#34 ·
I know a guy in Elkart if your still looking.....Really knows his way around the PSD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.