Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Moving to Indiana

3K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  stroker0920 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, So I’m leaving Califagnia in two week and moving to Indiana. I have a 2006 FX4 F250 6.0 and this will be her first long haul. Thus far I have had no issues other than injector problems…but REV X fixed that issue. Anyway hope to meet some 6.0 “fans” in Indy.

BTW I will be looking for some help on a weekend installing a few things. I would go to a shop but I’m real interested in learning the takedown and buildup of the 6.0, so if there is someone out there willing to teach….lets set something up!

Anyway….. Indiana Here I come!!!

#2 ·
Where are ya?

Are you here yet?
Hope all went well on the long haul out.
I am on the south side of Indy (Greenwood).
Would love to hook up with some other diesel fellas sometime.
New to the scene myself.
Just got mine in September of 2012, and love it!!
'97 OBS CCLB 4x4

#8 ·
Nice!

Livin' out in God's Country!
Nice area.
I lived out in Shelby County for a while.
Enjoyed it.

If you know where Beech Grove is at and ever need work done, there is a really reputable mechanic that does all my work.

Did your job transfer out here, or are you looking for work?
Hope you get settled in your house ok.

Welcome to Indy!

#9 ·
yeah I got transferred out here I work for the Veterans Affairs. I moved out here with a buddy of mine from the military and so far I have my room setup but nothing else really but I look forward to starting work on Monday!!!! so you'll know its me if you see me a cruise around with California plates. hahaha!!!!!

#14 ·
3.99 I think is the gong rate for diesel.
Since you are out in the country, you need to look up where the Countrymark Co-Op locations are. They make their own diesel for farmers. Its awesome.
Their fuel is superior to normal diesel.
www.countrymark.com

Here are the retail locations.
CountryMark - Retail Locations

Glad you are here!

#15 ·
No one ever moves to southern indiana :( . You gotta love no emissions and the laid back gun laws :please:

#17 ·
so started the truck and started to drive down the road...came to a red light and seen what looked like smoke in my mirror...paniced a bit stared down the road and it seemed to go away....coolant temp 192...oil temp 200. Any ideas....what sucks is im a government employee and paychecks are not being issued.....please any help you can offer will be well appreciated.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#20 ·
sticky injectors?

Would that be an electrical issue that is keeping them open?
Or is it the injector itself?
Guess the hard part is done, you figured out the issue.
Whats it gonna take to get it fixed?

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.