IRP Midnight Madness - April 21st "In memory of" - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Indiana Members Indiana Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
IRP Midnight Madness - April 21st "In memory of"

This is for the Indy guys on here mainly, unless some of you tri state'rs want to make the trip. Some of you may have heard about the passing of Jeramy Schmitt last year, the football player at Cathedral High School who suddenly passed away at a practice. He was very involved in diesel trucks, and there were few street legal drag nights that I didn't see him there running his 2nd gen truck. I talked to him several times when he was there, he was actually not like many of the cummins guys I knew. He wasn't ****y and didn't dog on my truck or any other guys trucks. In fact he was one of the first to say "hey you could do this to get faster" ...he truly enjoyed the competition. Anyway, Coming up on April 21st will be the 1st Annual Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Drag Race. It will be held at Indianapolis Raceway Park (www.irponline.com) it is $15 to race (unlimited runs) and $7 to watch. The flyer I have says Run what ya' brung...Trucks, Cars, Bikes, etc. There will also be a car show and stereo contest. Sign up at the gate. Gates open at 4:30 pm, with racing beginning at 6 and continuing until midnight. All proceeds go to the Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Scholarshi Fund. You can also listen to Bob and Tom for more information, or go the Guage Magazine website at www.guagemagazine.com, and go to the events calendar. More info is also available at www.bigschmitty.com.

I will be there and I would love to see a lot of you indy guys there too!
Thanks,
Adam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2006, 06:43 AM
Conservative and Proud

That truly sounds like a great and worthy event!!!!

Get some pics for us!
Old 04-05-2006, 05:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Oh yeah, i'm tellin you...I wanna see you indy guys there...at least the local guys within an hours drive...
Old 04-05-2006, 08:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to purduefarmboy460
I think I have about 12 guys n gals coming at this point, not too many strokers, but maybe some folks to watch me if I drag...
Old 04-06-2006, 02:09 PM

That's okay. It's not just a drag race or car show. It's a gathering of a bunch of good people showing up to support and have fun all at the same time. I look forward to seeing you there!
Old 04-09-2006, 10:31 AM

Hey ya'll the event date has had to change due to a scheduling conflict with a Lucas Oil event. The date is now Friday, April 28th instead of the 21st. Everything is still the same, other than it being a week later.
Thanks hope ya'll can show...
Old 05-27-2006, 03:09 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Smokin73Stroker
Hey ya'll the event date has had to change due to a scheduling conflict with a Lucas Oil event. The date is now Friday, April 28th instead of the 21st. Everything is still the same, other than it being a week later.
Thanks hope ya'll can show...
thanks for the update!
Old 05-27-2006, 11:15 AM

Ha, just a little bit late 099!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.