Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum (http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/)
-   Indiana Members (http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/indiana-members/)
-   -   NW indiana (http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/indiana-members/115425-nw-indiana.html)

ScoobyDoo8 10-24-2010 09:33 PM

Figured I would pop in here as well. I do not own a Powerstroke at the moment, but I am in the look out for one (99-03 with 7.3). I got a 02 WRX, 98 Impreza RS Coupe (rally car), and a 06 Xterra that I am currently selling to get a Powerstroke so I can tow the trailer and rally car.

Chris!!! Its Brandon, from South Bend, with the silver WRX. What's going on man? Haha I haven't seen you or Jimbo in a long time! He still got his silver one? I saw your mom driving it on 30 about 4 months ago. TA still in the family? We all need to get a gang bang going on Xbox asap.

CTC DEEZUL 01-06-2011 05:58 PM

St. John Indiana

SharkDiver 05-25-2011 07:04 PM

I thought I would just post here instead of making a new thread.. Im from valpo and i just got a 05 F250 CC xlt FX4 with 119k miles.. Do any of you guys around here do any weekend mod days or stuff like that? Its fun to have some members at a house and do some wrenching and drinking. We did this stuff on the last car forum I was apart of and it was fun.
Anyways if I had any motor problems with my trk is there and good place around here that know this motor well?

Thanks,Shark

capcalvin 05-26-2011 06:08 AM

Not much happening here in valpo. Wish there was. If the weather ever gets nice, I'd like to do some cruising. If you want someone who knows the 6.0, Go to Magiera Diesel Injection in Crown Point. Magiera Diesel Injection. Diesel Repair, Diesel Parts and Diesel Services. Shoot me a PM if you want to hang sometime. Later.

CTC DEEZUL 05-26-2011 02:28 PM

yea hey, any small get together is cool.... Just dont rack my brain with questions... it doesnt work well when its not clocked in....$$$

Twinjracing 05-26-2011 02:35 PM

I'm up for a small get to gether or some thing along those lines I'm in Michigan City so not to far. If any you guys want we have a good cruise in at Long John Sliver's on Tues. nights up here From 6 or 7 till ? when the weather gets better.

SharkDiver 05-26-2011 03:24 PM

yea when the weather gets better maybe we can work something out. Also this may be a stupid guestion but do we have to emission test our trks or just a safety check?

CTC DEEZUL 05-26-2011 04:26 PM

Diesels are exempt. But they still have to verify it's a diesel

CTC DEEZUL 05-26-2011 04:28 PM

I think dickeys BBQ pit in schereville is a great place. Big parking lot behind it and great food

SharkDiver 05-29-2011 10:28 AM

Where can I buy some restore and restore plus around here? I would like to flush my system and i dont really want to buy it on the net.
Thanks