Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Illiana Strokers Members

2K views 34 replies 10 participants last post by  Tony V 
#1 ·
The West Coast Strokers had a good idea I'm gonna adopt, with credit to them. Let's make a first names thread (with our real names)
This way we can match up names with screennames and it's less confusing at G2G's.

I'm Rob.
NOT "Booster" that was my old CB handle, which I've sold, so quit calling me that, for the love of god, guys, please.

#5 ·
See that's why I made this thread. I thought your name was "Avan" :doh: And I still don't know Clover's real name.

#15 ·
Well I've been checking them out and they have bout 7 claims against them with the BBB and at first they had no record of me buying 1... I kept on them and they found it, but at the moment they are checking if they cover it... If they dont do it the ez way I will have my atterny *sp check* do it.. It will be fixed ya know?

#20 ·
LoL the shop I had this done at.. They dont have the equipment to check this... He would have to take it out and send it somewhere lmao! I'll prob throw back to stock to be on the safe side now. *im not driving it at the moment*

#27 ·
Im not a member, but I live in Liberty,In south of Richmond,In and my friends call me Rich, short for Richard Freeman.Whats it take to be a member?

#29 ·
How much for a sticker and where do I send the money?

#30 ·
460+ This is what Goose wants to order a sticker.

*Goose*
If you want a sticker Here is the vitals on them they are 8x8 white stickers that are identical to our logo online. They are 18 $ a piece. I only do Check,Money Order,Or Cash.

My Address is:

Trey Query
3501 Stacey Ave
Terre Haute, IN 47805

Just PM that you sent me a check

#32 ·
I got signed up yesterday, so soon Ill get my sticker and it can be official.

#34 ·
Thanks, glad to be a ILLIANA STROKER!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.