Attention Illiana Strokers! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Illiana Strokers Indiana and Illinois States Chapter Area

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
a truck
 
Matt P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lima, OH
Posts: 13,142
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Attention Illiana Strokers!

Ok Trey and I and other members of the Illiana Strokers discussed this at the G2G,

I have sent a PM about this and I did not get a response from many of you who are supposed to be members, we laid out a set of clear cut rules I have reminded everyone of the rules and there are some members who have decided to not take this seriously.

So here is the deal since all members need to have a sticker displayed and since we have not even heard a word from many of you that claimed you want to be a member and need to have the logo in your sig or avatar here is the new deal.

ALL MEMBERS OF THE ILLIANA STROKERS MUST HAVE SENT TREY THE MONEY FOR A STICKER BY JANUARY 31ST!

These are the rules that we have laid down, now for new incoming members we will just need you to get your sticker money in ASAP, for those of you that are on teh member list and have not ordered a sticker or really been active at all if you do not have a sticker by the 31st you will be removed from the membership body.

So as of right now I am making an active and inactive member list in the membership body forum, those of you that have got a sticker and are active you have nothing to worry about, for those of you that have not you need to get that order in or voice that you actually wish to be a member or you will be removed.

Sorry guys we arent trying to be rude or anything we just want to get everything sorted out and have a great active chapter!

Thanks, Matt

03 king ranch w/ a cummins
Matt P is offline  
post #2 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Mod Newbie

 
dhanna6powerstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bloomington, IN.
Posts: 13,156
Thanks: 6
Thanked 143 Times in 135 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD0389 View Post
Ok Trey and I and other members of the Illiana Strokers discussed this at the G2G,

I have sent a PM about this and I did not get a response from many of you who are supposed to be members, we laid out a set of clear cut rules I have reminded everyone of the rules and there are some members who have decided to not take this seriously.

So here is the deal since all members need to have a sticker displayed and since we have not even heard a word from many of you that claimed you want to be a member and need to have the logo in your sig or avatar here is the new deal.

ALL MEMBERS OF THE ILLIANA STROKERS MUST HAVE SENT TREY THE MONEY FOR A STICKER BY JANUARY 31ST!

These are the rules that we have laid down, now for new incoming members we will just need you to get your sticker money in ASAP, for those of you that are on teh member list and have not ordered a sticker or really been active at all if you do not have a sticker by the 31st you will be removed from the membership body.

So as of right now I am making an active and inactive member list in the membership body forum, those of you that have got a sticker and are active you have nothing to worry about, for those of you that have not you need to get that order in or voice that you actually wish to be a member or you will be removed.

Sorry guys we arent trying to be rude or anything we just want to get everything sorted out and have a great active chapter!

Thanks, Matt

Nicely stated Matt. Everybody has to go by the . Glad I'm paid up.

dhanna6powerstroke is offline  
post #3 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Marine Raiders>Seals



 
najaf4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Solsberry, IN
Posts: 7,120
Thanks: 4
Thanked 66 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ugh Matt... last time I knew/heard/read that it is not with the rules/laws/what ever you wanna call of it from POWERSTROKE.ORG that you have to put on a sticker on your truck of the Illiana Logo....

RYAN
03 Excursion 6.0L

BPD,WPE & other odds and ends
najaf4life is offline  
post #4 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
a truck
 
Matt P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lima, OH
Posts: 13,142
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by najaf4life View Post
Ugh Matt... last time I knew/heard/read that it is not with the rules/laws/what ever you wanna call of it from POWERSTROKE.ORG that you have to put on a sticker on your truck of the Illiana Logo....
yes but we are allowed to make rules to accompany the rules set forth by the org, I dont think its too much to ask to show support for your chapter by displaying a sticker.

03 king ranch w/ a cummins
Matt P is offline  
post #5 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Marine Raiders>Seals



 
najaf4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Solsberry, IN
Posts: 7,120
Thanks: 4
Thanked 66 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD0389 View Post
yes but we are allowed to make rules to accompany the rules set forth by the org, I dont think its too much to ask to show support for your chapter by displaying a sticker.
I could of swore that I read that Aaron/ABOBB said before that you can not make that rule... don't know maybe they changed that but still I don't think that is any kind of good rule... some people don't like any kind of stickers on ther vechiles and but they wanna be a member of Illiana strokers.. so that means if I was a member I would have to put a Illiana sticker on my SS??? I DON'T THINK SO..... I would rather not be a member just for that reason....

RYAN
03 Excursion 6.0L

BPD,WPE & other odds and ends
najaf4life is offline  
post #6 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
a truck
 
Matt P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lima, OH
Posts: 13,142
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by najaf4life View Post
I could of swore that I read that Aaron/ABOBB said before that you can not make that rule... don't know maybe they changed that but still I don't think that is any kind of good rule... some people don't like any kind of stickers on ther vechiles and but they wanna be a member of Illiana strokers.. so that means if I was a member I would have to put a Illiana sticker on my SS??? I DON'T THINK SO..... I would rather not be a member just for that reason....
Well Aaron knows of these rules that have been set, All the members have agreed to display a sticker, Im sorry if you have a problem with it, but it is a way we like to have the members show support among other things. If you do not wish to be a member due to this then that is your choice. If you have an issue with the rules that would have been something to bring up a while ago when we were getting the chapter set up

03 king ranch w/ a cummins
Matt P is offline  
post #7 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Marine Raiders>Seals



 
najaf4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Solsberry, IN
Posts: 7,120
Thanks: 4
Thanked 66 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD0389 View Post
Well Aaron knows of these rules that have been set, All the members have agreed to display a sticker, Im sorry if you have a problem with it, but it is a way we like to have the members show support among other things. If you do not wish to be a member due to this then that is your choice. If you have an issue with the rules that would have been something to bring up a while ago when we were getting the chapter set up
Like I said before it was brought up by Aaron... and I guess it was changed but I really don't think your gonna see to many people do that

RYAN
03 Excursion 6.0L

BPD,WPE & other odds and ends
najaf4life is offline  
post #8 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:50 PM
scuffs *****

 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oakwood, OH
Posts: 5,270
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD0389 View Post
Well Aaron knows of these rules that have been set, All the members have agreed to display a sticker, Im sorry if you have a problem with it, but it is a way we like to have the members show support among other things. If you do not wish to be a member due to this then that is your choice. If you have an issue with the rules that would have been something to bring up a while ago when we were getting the chapter set up
LOVE YOUR SIG MATT

Sr. Engineering Tech/OPS Technician @ Your local cable company.
1997 7.3L PSD
| 4" MBRP Exhaust | S&B CAI | Torque Converter Lock-Up Switch | Exhaust Brake | FPR Shim |DB High Torque Starter | 188,000 Miles | Xtreme Daily Tune | SOLD

2014 Ford Fusion SE
| 1.6 EcoBoost | 6-Speed Manual | The basics and some goodies |
Tyler is offline  
post #9 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Marine Raiders>Seals



 
najaf4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Solsberry, IN
Posts: 7,120
Thanks: 4
Thanked 66 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ooo but I am wondeirng how are you supposed to know for sure if someone has put the sticker on the vechile???

RYAN
03 Excursion 6.0L

BPD,WPE & other odds and ends
najaf4life is offline  
post #10 of 60 Old 01-19-2009, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
a truck
 
Matt P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lima, OH
Posts: 13,142
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by najaf4life View Post
Like I said before it was brought up by Aaron... and I guess it was changed but I really don't think your gonna see to many people do that
Ok well I appreciate the input but we have had plenty of guys already agree to these rules and purchase stickers, Myself and Trey just dont see a point in being a member if you arent willing to really participate at all, so we have set forth a couple rules that are meant to help boost participation and that is how we are planning on keeping them, but anyone who does not wish to be a member of the chapter is more than welcome to attend get togethers, like I said we arent trying to be rude but we want this all to be taken seriously, members should want to display a decal to support the chapter, that is how we feel

03 king ranch w/ a cummins
Matt P is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome