Illiana Strokerz - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Illiana Strokers Indiana and Illinois States Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Illiana Strokerz

Listen guys. I don't think I can be the director at this point in my life. I have alot going on. and I work a ton of hours and no offense to any of you guys i love being in charge and seeing that things are done.its just I try to juggle work and my family and the chapter. I feel as if i should focus more on my family and my job then on the strokerz. And at this point i am quiet frankly dissapointed in the turn out. We had quiet a few members who wanted to become members which a sticker is required and there have only been a few who have sent money ( I am sending them out tommorow) sorry for the delay guys just with work, fam, and the holidays. I would like to resign as director and name Matt PSD0389 as director and I will be assistant director untill I can get a hold on stuff and get stuff in order if any of you have a problem with this please PM and not discuss this on the forum. I am using this to inform everyone whats going on and why i haven't been on and as active as usual.I will still be around and still plan on the camping event. I hope you all get more involved as it takes more then 2 people to keep the boat a float

Thanks

Strokerz

P.S if you guys need any stickers I can still get them

AND I promise guys In Febuary I will be back and would like to become Director again if that is fine with you guys!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2008, 04:14 PM
a truck

Sounds good Trey, I agree we do need to get more of the members active and Id like to get a G2G planned in either January or February, but Ill be happy to switch positions until you are able to have the time to be director again
Old 12-18-2008, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD0389 View Post
Sounds good Trey, I agree we do need to get more of the members active and Id like to get a G2G planned in either January or February, but Ill be happy to switch positions until you are able to have the time to be director again
Thats fine I will take over again in a few weeks you gotthe reigns for the next month or so I think the fact that I was having to get stickers and try to do alot of the chapter stuff it just became an overload i feel more people should Pull their own weight ya know
Old 12-18-2008, 04:23 PM
a truck

Yep I know exactly what you mean
Old 12-18-2008, 06:21 PM
CompressionIgnitionAddict

Sounds good guys, Let me know if I can help out in any way.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:21 AM

Dully don't be afraod to suggest idea's and to let us know of what you want to do Everyone has a voice in this situation. I will still do wat i was doing before just me and matt were trying to do everything@
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.