Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

April 12 GTG

4K views 65 replies 9 participants last post by  Twinjracing 
#1 · (Edited)
April 13 GTG

This is the plan

April 13 @ 1 PM EST @ Hooters Lafayette IN Anythoughts?????

Hooters Adress 2327 Sagamore Pkwy S, Lafayette, IN 47905

Who's in?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#5 ·
So would Sunday be better from the sounds of things we can make it the 13

sent from my shoe phone.

#7 ·
There I tried to change it but I can't the title.

We'll plan on the 13th then

sent from my shoe phone.

#10 ·
#20 ·
Yeah there'll be one and last year was insane so i dont doubt it wont be in terra haute again

Rumor has it going to indy this year because the locals were sick if the black cloud douche bags and the bootleg ******** tearing up the town.
I like to call em Cummins owners

been 7 years now
Time to hit it again.

As far as the gtg, I probably wont make it knowing my college job is on the weekends, but in the summer im off weekends if only we could bump it up to mid May

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#17 ·
They usually put something together closer to it.

sent from my shoe phone.

#22 ·
Well that's all well and good but that was from the horses mouth that the event was ultimately going to indy because vigo county was being pushed to end it there. Be as it may if they have it there fine if not oh well. It's just a bunch of kids doing stupid ****. Btw the income the city sees yearly is the colleges there and the money shoveled into them, hust saying it's on the gdp for the city and vigo county.

#23 ·
#24 ·
The tub of goo at the lafayette shop, plus the county referendum to not allow it at the fair grounds any longer, i doubt the county will end the revenue for the incoke it gets off the entire shabaz at the fair grounds. It's just annoying that all the "country" kids with giant antennas and daddies credit cards tuin it every year. It's bad when the cops have to be sneaky lol.

#25 ·
#27 ·
He don't any more.

#30 ·
Cant be any worse than the 4x4 jamboree being held at the fairgrounds.

Fact is, I'd rather they held Scheid somewhere else. its gotten to the point where a guy cant even drive home from work in TH in a diesel without being hasseled and ticketed by the police that weekend.

As far as the GTG im usually up for some wings, just depends on the weather.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.