High HP Thread? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Ideas and Suggestions If ideas are never brought up, they never have a chance of happening!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
High HP Thread?

I saw a cummins forum and they had a leaderboard for their forum. It was just a thread that had been stickied but i think it would be cool to have one on here, It basically just had their Screen Name and how much power they were putting down. but it was pretty cool. A mod could be designated where people send their dyno slips and he/she could update the thread as needed. It would be even better if we could have one for each generation of truck and we could even put it in each generations' performance parts discussion section.

Just a thought...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2009, 04:06 PM
a truck

I think that would be a cool idea, I think they do something similar to that on PSN and its pretty cool
Old 05-26-2009, 04:09 PM
wriott

i agree, stump would be a good canidate to do the updates as he is the post leader and obvioulsly on the most
Old 05-26-2009, 06:18 PM

Heck, I would even volunteer to do it. It wouldn't even have to be updated daily as long as it was at least weekly. After it initially got set up it would be as easy as adding the new numbers and updating the old. Or all of the mod's can get in on it and just edit the board when a member sends them the dyno slips.

Last edited by jaaron; 05-26-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to harrys91rs
I like the idea.
It would be cool to have what mods were done if the person wants to disclose it.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrys91rs View Post
It would be cool to have what mods were done if the person wants to disclose it.

The f***in smiley face by itself was not long enough of a message so I am typing this completely useless sentence which everyone that reads this post is going to read just to realize it was a complete and utter waste of time.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:12 PM
wriott

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaron View Post

The f***in smiley face by itself was not long enough of a message so I am typing this completely useless sentence which everyone that reads this post is going to read just to realize it was a complete and utter waste of time.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaron View Post

lol
Old 05-26-2009, 07:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to 03f250stroke
maybe some track times as well..or make a thread just for that
Old 05-26-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1995psd View Post

lol
See new sig then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f250stroke View Post
maybe some track times as well..or make a thread just for that
Mabey we could start a complete new section of the forum just for High Performance and Competition. It could be similar to competition diesel's section on their site. A section with sub-sections such as sled pulling, drag racing, we could move our kill stories and bench racing there and then just have our HP leader board as one of the sub sections but as a read only section so only mods can edit the info and such.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.