Another forum suggestion/request- available jobs - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Ideas and Suggestions If ideas are never brought up, they never have a chance of happening!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Location: Quit Iraq, got a house in Tooele, Ut, Back in a big wrecker playing in traffic!
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Another forum suggestion/request- available jobs

In this economy, and on the forum, I see many people who are looking for work, or just lost their jobs.

Could we have a section for jobs that members find or know about, to spread the word?

As a for instance, my GF is the project manager for a commercial coating company, they work all over the US, and sometimes in Canada and Mexico. She needs 4 or 5 more guys (or gals) to keep up. There is the potential to make $125K a year or more, their senior painter is grossing over $200k.

But it is hard work, outdoors, alot of travel, must be able to work off a boomlift at 60' or more at times. I'd like to help both the members on here, and her, but wasn't sure where would be the proper forum to post it.

This is a serious opening, no sales or anything like that. The painters are independent contractors, paid training is provided, they will need a 3/4 or 1 ton pickup, a pressure washer, and be detail oriented. The company pays for the coatings and the boomlift rentals, the painter buys brushes, rollers, ladder, rags, etc.

If anyone sees this and is interested, PM me or check out the company website at Aztec Coatings or email Debi at DSnyder@aztec-coatings.com for info and more detail. Don't forget the "dash" in the address!

I don't do it, because I don't like heights, and I'm a heavy wrecker operator, not a painter! I did work with one of the painters last year for 10 days on a big site, I can say yes, it is not easy, but there is alot of $$ to be made, so if you like to travel, make great $$ and are highly motivated to work, and do a good job, it's a great opportunity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2010, 01:47 PM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Great idea!!! The more we all can help each other in the times we are in, the better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.