I will be in Boise on July 25 to teach my 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Diagnostics class. This class will be taught at Boise State University from 8 AM to 5 PM. Class fee of $199.00 includes a full color manual, handouts, and lunch.
Please register as soon as possible. This class is already filling up very quickly and there is limited seating available.
• Powerstroke systems operation
• Powerstroke subsystem strategies and operating systems
• How to diagnose and repair the most common fault codes
• Increase your knowledge of various electronic engine control system components
• Troubleshooting shortcuts to increase your efficiency
• Analyze actual case studies in order to become more effective with your diagnostic skills
• Technical Tips, Technical Service Bulletin Info, and other "Need To Know" Info
Questions? You can call 559-325-3546; 9 AM to 4 PM Pacific time. Or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For instructor info and a registration form, click on this link: