I hate parking spaces in Omaha - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Humor Jokes, Darwin Awards, Funny Vids and Pics - Keep 'em within the Powerstroke.org conduct

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hate parking spaces in Omaha

So I get back from working for two weeks and take my wife out to do some last minute shopping and dinner. I park crooked in two spots because in Omaha they are all compact car spots and a cclb don't fit period. So we come out from eating and this is tucked into my wiper. So I wish I could have met the Prius driving tree hugger sap sucking bleeding heart moron that put this on my windshield.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2013, 03:04 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The note is nowhere to be found... Link?
Old 12-21-2013, 03:14 PM

Thought it posted. 2nd try
I hate parking spaces in Omaha-1387671215184.jpg
Old 12-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
there is a smiley face, looks like a compliment to me.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:33 PM

I had a guy hit me up at a gas station with a prius one day and he asked how much my big smelly excursion cost on fuel. The look on his face was priceless when I said I get diesel once a month. How is that possible he asked. I have a 45 gallon tank of waste vegetable oil that I fill for free. Have a nice day squeezing in your car.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:09 PM

Yeah 3 weeks before at the mall I parked far away and took up 2 spaces and a woman had the nerve to tell me my parking was terrible. I told her if she thought she could do better she could show me and tried to hand her the keys until her husband told her to be quiet and kept walking. I would like to meet some of the designers that build these new shopping places and have compact car parking only spaces. Next time I see one open I'm parking in it. Or should I say 4 of them.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:02 AM

I live near H1 friendly Scottsdale. At work I have a reserved space. But when I go someplace where the Prii are plentiful, I get the stink eye. I just park as best as I can in one of those micro-machines spaces, fold in my mirrors, and laugh as half the truck is sticking out. I figure it this way. At least I can tell where my truck is.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:10 PM

I had a prius owner yell at me because I left my work truck idling while I got out to put cold patch in a pothole. I just told her that constantly turning it off was worse for the earth. She asked how so I let her know just how "GREEN" he battery powered pos prius was. Then I got back in the truck and slowely pulled up to the next pot hole. she was still behind me, hollered nature murderer as I climbed back in. Something amazing happened, my right foot went right to the floor unleashing the "power" of a 6.0. Next pot hole she told a guy walking by how diesels should be illegal. He responded "oh that truck is very sick once that black smoke comes out the truck has another 3 miles before the block explodes and oil contaminates the earth." She followed me all afternoon. Really flipped when she saw me use diesel to clean the tar residue out of the box lol.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:56 PM
Electrical Ogre

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I parked my dually at a mall today. I parked "between the lines" as a mallcop would expect (I've been given a warning citation in the past by a mall cop for taking 2 spaces at the far end of the parking lot from the store.) I had 1" on each side from the outer wheel to the line, and the front fenders were in the driving lane.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.