Dad was right some women are nuts - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Humor Jokes, Darwin Awards, Funny Vids and Pics - Keep 'em within the Powerstroke.org conduct

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dad was right some women are nuts

So this is what happens when I try and help my Dad get rid of his ex wifes junk(Loui vuitton purse.)
I posted an add on craigslist. everything was going well then this woman starts emailing me. below is the eamil trail that followed. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL CLAYTON TO SAY HELLO HER WORK EMAIL IS...CLAYTON.S.MILES@DELTA.COM

can i see a picture of the tag (up close please)... and does it
come with paperwork, dust cover, etc... does it have a serial? if i can see
that it is authentic i will buy with cash....
CLAYTON MILES

Hello Clayton,
Sorry the dust cover now has another call in life, propeller cover,
sorry it's not leaving. Obviously the purse has a serial number, and I threw
away the paperwork some time ago. I'm not a purse dealer and this purse is
not stolen. If you'd like to come see it feel free to give me a call and we can
work that out. Thanks and have a great evening.
GG

so you're telling me that the dust bag that protects your $800 purse is now used on a not-so -costly propeller? and theres a serial (your unwilling to send me a pic of or the #).... fakes all of serials too but when you search
for them, they surprisingly say theres none available. AND the paperwork that offers a lifetime warranty on your $800 purse (which is something anyone who spends that kind of money on does save), was trashed a long time ago? i will offer you $25 unless you can prove its authenticity.
CLAYTON MILES

Hello Clayton
yup, Im telling you my dad now uses the bag as a cover for his racing
prop. im sure he'll let you see it but ive already asked and he's not willing
to part with it. didnt know purses came with waranties. you'll have to check
with his ex wife for that. as far as the cerial number thing goes. if you know where it's at id love to know. cost is relative to income. the 800 purse takes secont teer to the 1200.00 racing prop. he's got 4 with matching loui bags for all all from his ex wifes bags.
GG

o, and i would think you would know more about a purse YOU said you
personally purchased. "For sale a A used Large Lui vuitton Purse. Still has alot
of life left and will make someone happy. I paid well over $800 for the bag.
Thinning out the collection and this the last one."
o is it yours or the ex's? hmmmm? get your story straight.
CLAYTON MILES

I'll bet your just stewing in front of your little PC arent you? so confused and
wondering whats going on here. You dont actually Fly for Delta do you? Boy thats a scary thought! Clayton Is it that time a month for you? Have a good one
GG

wow, i bet you were really "stewing" in front of your pc trying to figure out
why everyone but you has a life. news flash, i was out to lunch w my gf who has been emailing you. and yes i really do fly for delta, and if you and your fake LV-buying trailer trash family ever has the money to fly delta over using greyhound, be sure to ask for me. but its quite sad to see that you had to resort to personal attacks on someone you dont even know who was considering buying your fraudulent LV bag for $150 if you could prove its authenticity. but now i realize you are probably only 10 years old. so nevermind, and i wont respond again, so please dont waste anymore of your life in front of your web tv box. go out and play child. and i hope this response was everything you hoped for and more.
CLAYTON MILES

From gcgoodman
Your responce was very thoughtfull, myself and my office appreciate it very much, as do my trailer trash friends. If your gf is as dumb as you are we're all in trouble, and it exsplains why Delta has so many mile high club members. Have a good night with your girlfriend.
GG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to cchase
hahaha, thats funny. I love when people get so mad over nothing.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Thats Mr. Oil Leak.....

Send a message via AIM to MrJohnWayne Send a message via MSN to MrJohnWayne Send a message via Yahoo to MrJohnWayne
hahah.. some people..
Old 06-09-2008, 01:42 PM

Sorry dude but I'm siding with Clayton on this one. Your first response is it has a serial number and then later on you say you don't know where one is at. It's hard for me to believe the story you told her, and I don't know a thing about purses. I'd be pissed to because you sound like you know what your talking about and then you say you'd have to talk to pop's ex. Not only that but it appears your the one who started to get pissy by saying it's a scary thought that she works for Delta.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:58 PM

If she's crazy, then you're just as crazy! Put it into perspective here: you call on a diesel truck for sale and ask for the vin to get a carfax, and the person selling says they dont know where it is. Or they tell you that they dont know if there's any warranty left on it...

Everything comes with a warranty dude! Well at least expensive things. Even though none of us would pay $800 for a purse, doesn't mean someone else wouldn't. Yes most expensive designer purses have a serial number ON the purse somewhere, to prove authenticity, because of so many cheap imitation knock offs.

Seems like she had a valid point there...

Oh and just so you know your title is also wrong.... ALL women are nuts, not just some of them....!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 01:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to troid123
Why even post this bs on this forum? I cant beleive I just wasted the couple minutes of my life to read it.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:54 PM

I could understand the million question game if she were paying 400 or more for the purse. but $125 come on it takes more than that to fill my truck.
I know it real and i know it has a serial number. everything does now a days Tallahassee is a small town come look at it. at any rate it sold right after my last email with her.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Drepka
Well I don't think it was a waste of my time to read it. Pretty amusing if you ask me.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:57 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to drstephennix
I too thought it was quite funny!
Old 06-10-2008, 07:03 AM
KVFD

Send a message via MSN to redstroker_2002
That is kinda funny! I wonder how long it took him to think of that??? What a worthless scumbag!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.