Husband's Divorce Letter - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Humor Jokes, Darwin Awards, Funny Vids and Pics - Keep 'em within the Powerstroke.org conduct

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Husband's Divorce Letter

Dear Wife: I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last week, you came home and didn't even notice that I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone. Your EX-Husband P.S. Don't try to find me. Your SISTER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

> > > >
Dear Ex-Husband - Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and griping. Too bad that doesn't work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the first thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I Didn't comment ... And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price Tag was still on them, and I prayed that it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for ten million Dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me. So take care. Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell and Free! P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem

Jason
2006 F250 2wd 6.0 psd, 8.96 1/8th mile with canned SCT tunes, now running Spartan Hybrid Race tune! AFE Stage 2 PRO DRY S, 4" turbo back str8 pipe in front of rear tire, auto, crew cab short bed, ZOO DAD mod, 5% tint over the factory tint.
Track Times!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reaction---.674
60 ft-------1.892
594 ft------8.370
1/8th ET---8.965
1/8th MPH--75.63

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Other vehicle is an F250

Dang Man!

Now that right there is funny.....I don't care who you are!

2001 F250 Lariat Crewcab, Automatic, 4X4

(Late '99 Regular Cab Work Truck)

6.5" Pro Comp Lift ~ Traction Bars ~ Son-Built Sliders ~ 16" Pro Comp Xtreme Wheels with 35" BFG TA KM2s
4" Banks Exh.-Power Elbow ~ Wicked Wheel ~ DIY AMSOIL EaAU4090 Intake ~ PHP 6 Pos Chip ~ LowDown LED Upgrade
Stage 1 Injectors ~ HankDaddy
Mod. ~ BUILT TRANNY! 352 HP Shootin' for 375!

CAROLINA POWERSTROKE ASSOCIATION
post #3 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Doesn't Even Care

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Oh my Gawd thats funny!!! LOL!!

Nick
E99/CC/Lariat/Factory Wide Body Kit
"The Mistress"
Power Hungry Performance HYDRA Chip
Custom Tuned by Bill@PHP, Tony Wildman@Total Diesel Performance and Lars@Gearhead

D66 w/Dieselsite WW2, Full Force 250/100s, Adrenalin HPOP, Built Trans, Walbro Fuel Pump, S&B Intake, 6" Stacks, Leveling Kit, Eagle Alloy Wheels, 315/75/16 Grabber AT2s & Much More

post #4 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Rob
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
thats a good one!!!

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
(Fortune Favors The Bold)

The Org. Staff reserves the right to
move, modify, delete or merge threads/posts
at our discretion, without explanation
at any time.
post #5 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:17 AM
Don't mind me

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
That is funny!

Josh

04 F350 CC SB DRW IT HAS SOME STUFF

"Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it." House M.D.

post #6 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:35 AM
DKR
<--Pro Cooler Racer

Send a message via Skype™ to DKR
I was wondering where that was going, that was freakin hysterical!!

Eric
2007 F250 6.0l King Ranch CC LB
Sponsored by Innovative Diesel Performance
SCT XCal2 w/ Custom Files & FICM tuning
DashDAQ Series II; ARP Headstuds; AFE Stage 2 XP Intake w/ Proguard 7
Industrial Injection 190cc injectors; FASS 150/180; ITP Regulated Return
'03 Turbo Swap; Zex N2O Dry Shot; CFM Smallmouth Intake Elbow
Zoodad w/ Predator Screen; MBRP 4" Cool Duals Straight Piped
EGR Delete w/ full manifold; Coolant Bypass Filter; Train Horns
Eclipse AVN62D; High Idle Mod; BFG ATs 285-65/20s

Truck- 12.51sec @ 108mph @ ~7700lbs (1/4 mi)
Cooler- 39.93sec @ 12.12mph @ ~180lbs (1/8 mi)

Email:
post #7 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:38 AM

Rodney

2005 F350 SRW 4X4 Lariat CC

Leveling Kit~ARP Studs~SCT Livewire-DJ's Tunes~4" Turbo Back Exaust~Banks Techni-Cooler~Mag-Hytec Diff & Trans Covers~Weld Racing Commando Rims~Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ LT325/60R18 Wheels~Air Bags & Compressor~55 Gal Diesel Tank in stock location~Pace Edwards Roll Top Bed Cover~40 Gal Gas Station in Bed for all my toys (Long Travel Rhino, 2 Raptor 700's, 2 FX High Ouput Waverunners, and a 24' Aqua Patio Pontoon Boat)
post #8 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:40 AM

Well I don't think it's funny at all.

Pffftt!! Yeah I do!
post #9 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to 4everlearning
thats gonna prob happen to me someday

-Wes-

No truck anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlonno View Post
Having the Looney and running the Eco is like having 2 girlfriends and choosing to bang the ugly one.

post #10 of 17 Old 01-26-2008, 11:56 AM

good one cjfoley

studs,egr delete(sinister),dieselsite coolant filter, nuc oil bypass, dj's fuel + regulated fuel return, sct by eric, 4in silverline no cat, isspro gauges, cat elc coolant, hids, lots of other odds and ends......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode