Redneck security system - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Humor Jokes, Darwin Awards, Funny Vids and Pics - Keep 'em within the Powerstroke.org conduct

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Redneck security system

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM IN THE SOUTH

1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of men's work boots, used, size 14-16.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of "Guns & Ammo" magazine.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads,

Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim:

I went for more shotgun shells and to pick my check up from the slaughterhouse. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls. Don't know what got into them, but they got after the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer was in on it, but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait out here on the porch.

~Cooter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2008, 11:18 AM

we have a sign that says ' NOTIS Trepespasers'll ne percekuted by 2 mingrel hounds that don't like strangers 'n a 2 barelshotgun loded fer truble. dam if I aint gettin tired of this hell raisin on my place' I should put it on the mailbox but I don't want the sign swiped!
Old 01-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniejrt View Post
we have a sign that says ' NOTIS Trepespasers'll ne percekuted by 2 mingrel hounds that don't like strangers 'n a 2 barelshotgun loded fer truble. dam if I aint gettin tired of this hell raisin on my place' I should put it on the mailbox but I don't want the sign swiped!
I like that
Old 01-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Nice!

I'm not sure how many of y'all were around the forum a few years ago when some azzhat decided to try and break into my house. Anyway he didn't get in but destroyed my back door so while I was installing my surveillance system to compliment my alarm system I got me a dog.....well three of them to be exact. Well I say "got", maybe downloaded them is more the correct term. I loaded them on one of my servers, cranked it up when we would leave the house and put it into a loop. There you have it, three mean sounding dogs barking in my house. And no POOP to clean up!
Old 01-31-2008, 11:29 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to Tikal
awesome
Old 01-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodslinger View Post
Nice!

I'm not sure how many of y'all were around the forum a few years ago when some azzhat decided to try and break into my house. Anyway he didn't get in but destroyed my back door so while I was installing my surveillance system to compliment my alarm system I got me a dog.....well three of them to be exact. Well I say "got", maybe downloaded them is more the correct term. I loaded them on one of my servers, cranked it up when we would leave the house and put it into a loop. There you have it, three mean sounding dogs barking in my house. And no POOP to clean up!
Man if I could only convince the wife that would be the way to go,
Old 02-03-2008, 01:10 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that would be almost as fun as rigging speakers outside your house that come on trigered by motion sensors... poor burglar would chit him self if he thought a big dog was comin after him.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Other vehicle is an F250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodslinger View Post
Nice!

Wonder if a similar setup would keep 'em from breaking into our trucks? Might work with dark tinted windows!
Old 02-03-2008, 05:47 AM
Premium Member

Haha that's funny. Or you could pull the "Home Alone" scenario and record some gunfire. That would send em packin!!
Old 02-03-2008, 05:57 AM

Gotta love it. We have been fortunate enough not to have people try to break in, but have had some pull off the highway into the yard before. Kinda funny watchin a bunch of drunks all try to fit through the door of a limo at the same time after you rack the slide on a Ruger....lol. I love the dogs barking Alan.....thats great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.