Owned My Neighbor - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Humor Jokes, Darwin Awards, Funny Vids and Pics - Keep 'em within the Powerstroke.org conduct

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bigwes Send a message via Yahoo to bigwes
Owned My Neighbor

So, i live in this crappy little apt. complex where I go to school. It sucks, especially the parking. There is only one parking spot that my truck will fit in and not mess with everyone else. Other wise I will have to park out on the street. Well, everyone else here drives POS $1000 cars and here is my $40k truck having to park on the street because people wont stop parking in my spot. I had many talks with my landlord who said he told people not to park there bla bla bla. I like the spot too cause its right outside my window and I can watch things ( I live right on the border of a kinda black/whitetrash ghetto). Now winter rolls along and i like to plug my truck in at night too. Another talk with mr. landlord and explaining that its important to plug my truck in so it doesnt have to set outside and idle for 20minutes everymorning and wake everyone else up, he agrees to once again talk to everyone and let me keep my spot. All has been good for about 2 weeks. I come home last night to find this lil pos suburu parked in my spot,keep in mind its 20degrees and snowing. Im not happy. I cant help but think of my towstrap setting in the floorboard, but decide thats not a great choice lol. So, i honk the horn a couple times, etc. nobody comes out and moves it. Reluctantly i park on the street. Wake up at the *** crack of dawn today and POS is still there. So i decide to return the favor a bit. Here is my parking job beside them after another car moved. My first class wasnt till 1:30today so I went ahead and plugged it in. Pictures dont do it justice for how close I was. Best part, not even an hour after I parked there some lil girl comes out and tries to get in. I watch her puzzled look as she tries to figure out what to do. There is no getting in the drivers door. She tries the passenger side but almost knocks the trash cans over the hill trying and gives up on that idea (honestly, i think she could have gotten in that way...looked to me she had plenty of room hahaha). Eventually she gets the bright idea to go through the back hatch. I watch as she does this and climbs into the drivers seat seeminly rather pleased with herself. Shortly thereafter she realizes that there is no way to back out of the spot. HAHAHA. The bank is too close behind her, my truck is sticking out really far (especially since my normal spot lets me pull up beside the deck instead of infront of it giving more room to pass behind me), and the other side has a cut off stump and big drop that I just drive my truck over, but she knows her car dont stand a chance. I continue to watch, and laugh. She begins to cry . I give her about ten more minutes to brainstorm then finally go let her out. I couldnt help but wonder why she didnt just come and knock on my door , then I remembered another neighbor telling me that everyone there is terrified of me because of some other things that happened, i.e. Flipping out during finals week on the neighbor that thought blasting his new stereo at 3am was a good idea. Telling this black dude with an old caddilac on 20's with a liscence plate that says "YHATE" that i was gonne hook a strap to his car and drag it across town if he didnt stop taking up 3 parking spots (he didnt even live there) and the the cleaning of guns on the porch, rebel flag in the window lit up with christmas lights, etc. Apparently the city kids dont like that kind of stuff. Somthing tells me she wont take my spot anymore Anyway, long story for something so small, but I needed to vent a little bit too.......this place is driving me ape sh*t.
Pics -

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to tonypagnano
hahaha man way to get back at them. hopefully they will get the idea. I hate stupid drivers.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:55 PM

Where are the pics of her climbing?
Old 01-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planeoldguy View Post
Where are the pics of her climbing?
HAHA, i wish i had them, i threw my camera back in the truck after taking those.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
She must have been a blonde. Because a smart girl would have followed the extension cord and knocked on the door where the extension cord led her too. ? was this girl good looking if so why did you not get a number or a date.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
She must have been a blonde. Because a smart girl would have followed the extension cord and knocked on the door where the extension cord led her too. ? was this girl good looking if so why did you not get a number or a date.
Haha, like i said, for some reason people here are scared of me or something. She semi cute, wouldnt be bad at all but needs to take care of some acne. Nice body though. Id still do her anyway lol. And yes, she was blonde.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:12 PM

Tease..................
Old 01-15-2008, 05:12 PM

NICE! I know the feeling. At work we park in a 4 level parking garage. The bottom floor has the most clearance and lets face it, it's tight turning inside of it when it's pretty full. I do my best to park at the end for easy in and out along with plenty of room to open the doors. It's a little farther of a walk for me but I think it's better for everyone if I park there. There's some genious with a mini-cooper who kept taking my "spot"! I mean this guy could park in a closet or in the back of my truck! Well it took three times, obviously he wasn't smart enough to realize the deliberate means of parking within inches, now he parks on the other side of the garage and all is well in the garage again.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:13 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
I knew she was blonde because any other hair color would have followed the bright yellow extension cord.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:17 PM

i used to keep a big rock in my trucks to throw down in parkin spots i liked. i'd either just clear over em or....if i was felin frisky just flex on em. but theres no snow here, and everyone in my apt complex knows i dont fit in my garage, and wont let me park in front if it either blah blah blah drama. i guess non truck people just dont get us...and sometimes they steal our rocks 8(
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.