DELETE MY PROFILE - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Humor Jokes, Darwin Awards, Funny Vids and Pics - Keep 'em within the Powerstroke.org conduct

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
DELETE MY PROFILE

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my last joke but apparently I did... so this doesn't happen again, just let me know how to delete my profile... Thank you, Crystal
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
I guess some people have never heard a "Little Johnny" joke... get over it people.

and to EDIT waht I said -- if you have a problem with it, just PM a mod and they will handle it -- don't attack someone in an OPEN forum!

Last edited by Blue01F250; 12-20-2007 at 09:58 AM.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Serving Our Country!

I agree with ya
Old 12-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Banned

I didn't see a majority response that didn't like your joke. I think all the stir is ridiculous! For a second there I had to check and make sure I wasn't on the FTE website. If it gets like that, Bama won't be able to post about his deleted cat and illegal sneaky pipe/EGR blockoff plate. Both federal offenses last time I checked.

Do I think better words could have been chosen, yes I do. Do I honestly believe that anybody should be seriously offended by that joke....no! Don't go away Crystal, just take a lesson away from this and be more discrete next time. The overwhelming majority here likes your jokes and having you around. Enough said!
Old 12-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
Calm down Crystal it's ok.

Not all of us have the same sense of humor. That's perfectly fine.. if we all were the same this would be a really boring world.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 720Deere View Post
I didn't see a majority response that didn't like your joke. I think all the stir is ridiculous! For a second there I had to check and make sure I wasn't on the FTE website. If it gets like that, Bama won't be able to post about his deleted cat and illegal sneaky pipe/EGR blockoff plate. Both federal offenses last time I checked.

Do I think better words could have been chosen, yes I do. Do I honestly believe that anybody should be seriously offended by that joke....no! Don't go away Crystal, just take a lesson away from this and be more discrete next time. The overwhelming majority here likes your jokes and having you around. Enough said!
Thank you, I just don't want people thinking I am trying to offend anyone. I have a five year old myself and I would pop him straight in the mouth if he ever said that, but it wasn't something that I or even thought anyone else would take seriously. Not here to cause a problem, just trying to make yall laugh... ... I need a beer now... or better yet, does anyone have any Patron...
Old 12-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Let's Run'em

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TwinTurboStroker
Yes, just relax....no need to get all hot headed.....just becareful with the words next time....please keep the jokes coming....just make sure they are clean

Like this....
Wanna hear a dirty joke???
I fell in the mud....

Wanna hear a clean joke???
I took a bath....

I took a bath with Bubbles.....she's the girl next door!
Old 12-20-2007, 10:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to SteveKran Send a message via Yahoo to SteveKran

Just kidding! You're good in my book!
Old 12-20-2007, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboStroker View Post
Yes, just relax....no need to get all hot headed.....just becareful with the words next time....please keep the jokes coming....just make sure they are clean

Like this....
I fell in the mud....

Wanna hear a clean joke???
I took a bath....

I took a bath with Bubbles.....she's the girl next door!
what's the word... lame.... please don't ever tell those again... like I said, anyone have any Patron, I know you do Julian, why don't you walk across the border and get me some from Mexico.. You can get it at half the cost I can get it here. We will consider it a token of your appreciation of well... meeee..... what else!
Old 12-20-2007, 10:16 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
What is it with you. Was it not to long ago you threatened to leave. Now you come back I finally get some good laughs from your jokes. Now you want to leave again.

Come on make up your mind. Please stay and tell jokes so I have something to laugh about.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.