The Winter Story - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Humor Jokes, Darwin Awards, Funny Vids and Pics - Keep 'em within the Powerstroke.org conduct

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 08:59 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The Winter Story

Seeing as how we got our first 6 inches of snow last night, I thought I'd dig out this touching story.

A Winter Story

Dec 4th 5:00 pm. It started to snow. The first of the season and the wife & I took our hot buttered rum and sat by the windows, watching the soft flakes drift down, clinging to the trees and covering the ground. It was beautiful.

Dec 9th We awoke to a big beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering the landscape. What a fantastic sight. Every tree and shrub covered with a beautiful white mantle. I shoveled snow for the first time in years, and I loved it. I did both our driveway and our sidewalk. Later, the snowplow came along the street and covered up the end of our driveway with compacted snow from the rest of the street. The snowplow driver smiles and I waved back. I shoveled it again.

Dec 13th The sun has melted most of our lovely snow. Oh well, Iím sure weíll get a little more before this lovely winter is through.

Dec 14th It snowed 8 inches last night and the temperature dropped to below zero. I shoveled the sidewalk and the driveway again. Shortly after, the snowplow came by and did his trick!

Dec 15th Sold our car and bought a 4x4 so we could get around in the snow. I also bought snow tires for the pick-up.

Dec 18th Fell on my a$$ on the ice on the driveway. $125 to the chiropractor but nothing was broken, thankfully. The damn sky is getting dark again!

Dec 19th Still cold (-5 this a.m.), icy roads, making for very tough driving. I slid into a guard rail with my wifeís car. Probably did $2,000 damage. Sheís all pissed off.

Dec 20th Had another 14 inches of the white stuff last night. More shoveling in store for me today. That damned snowplow came by twice!

Dec 22nd We are assured of a White Christmas because another 7 inches of the white stuff fell today and with this freezing weather, it wonít melt till August! I got all dressed up to go out and shovel that stuff again (boots, jump suit, jacket, scarf, earmuffs, gloves, etc.) then I got the urge to pee!

Dec 24th If I ever catch the son-of-a-gun that drives that snowplow, Iíll drag him through the snow by his nuts! I think he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then comes down the street at 100 mph and throws that white stuff everywhere.

Dec 25th Merry Christmas!! They predict 12 more inches of the white stuff tonight. Does anyone know how many shovelfuls of snow 12 inches is? To hell with Santa, he doesnít have to shovel that white stuff. The snowplow guy came by asking for a donation; I hit him with my snow shovel. The doctors think heíll live.

Dec 28th We got 11 more inches! I must be going snow blind or have a severe case of depression because the wife is starting to look good to me.

Dec 29th The toilet froze and the roof is starting to cave in from the weight of snow. If you go outside, donít eat the yellow snow!

Dec 30th I torched the house and Iím moving the hell out of here to Florida!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2007, 09:00 AM
KVFD

Send a message via MSN to redstroker_2002
Thats kinda funny!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Premium Member

Haha i've thought about hurting the county plow guy here too!! Shoveling snow sux!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.