selling my truck! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Humor Jokes, Darwin Awards, Funny Vids and Pics - Keep 'em within the Powerstroke.org conduct

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonboywv12
selling my truck!

So I've had my truck for sale now not really wanting to sell it but seeing what kinda bites i could get, well i live in bluffton, sc which is at the very bottom of south carolina. I got a call from this guy thursday morning saying he wanted to look at it and wanted to know if i would meet him half way like Columbia,sc area. well I was working at the time and could not do anything until the weekend. So i went home on lunch and took several pics of the truck and sent them to his email. Well after i sent pics didn't hear back from him for about 3 hours. now this time it was about 3:30-4pm he txted me asking what works address was because he was on the road coming to me. (he was coming from rockhill) a solid 4 HOURS AWAY! we never once talked about prices or money, so i figured he was coming with my asking price a very high close offer. well it got to be like 8ish or so and i told him to meet me in a local outback parking lot cause it was easy to find and close. well we met up and he beat me there. i came driving up, he was already outside acting like a little school girl when i pulled up. So I parked, turned the truck off and started to to open the doors up so he could take a look inside and what not...we he just glances inside and says okay i like it, can you pop the hood. so of course i did and he grabed a mag so he could shine it down on top the motor and everything an asked if i had ever done anything with the fueling system...? i said no never touched. i proceed to explain the mods done to the truck and he looked like it did not intrest him at all. so he hops down off the truck. and says "okay here is my offer for you." at that point i was starting to get excited yet bummed out def bitter sweet, because my truck was guna be gone! anyway he said ill trade you my car w/ title for your truck and 2 "faith nuggets"...his car 1991 subaru outback with rust and over 200k miles...i looked at him with a weird look and said to 2 what? he said again faith nuggets...so i asked him if he could explain to me what the hell a faith nugget was and he couldn't he just said the car was blessed by 6 angels and if i wanted to sell it i couldnt i would have to give it away. well..he went to to give me this 30 minute speech as to why the lord wanted me give him my truck and trade him his car and 2 faith nuggets. I go to church an all but never have i heard of something like that. let me describe this guy, about 5-6 pony tail kinda large tattoos all over his body up to his neck down to his wrists had FAITH in large print on his forearm...kinda jumpy and talked extrmely fast. after i told him the deal wasn't going to happen cause i decicded these said faith nuggets wouldn't get me down the road or pay bills, he got kidna mad at me. and since he read in the ad that i had a system in the truck he wanted to know if he could blast some faith rap so he could "VIBE"...probably the worst vehicle selling experice of my life. i told him no, but my system just broke and i had to go. he then wanted to pray with me i poliltly back away and again told him i had to go. so i back up. and like weaved through the parking lot to make sure he wasn't going to be following me home.

about 2 hours later i got a txt from him inviting me up to some faith convention up in Columbia and he said for me to think about the deal, and thats where he was going to be. he went on to say that if i came to the convention he would pay for my entrance fee, and any other expences i needed while up there. as long as he basically got the truck in end. i have yet to reply.

sooooo that was my thursday night! hahaha hope you guys get some enjoyment from this like i did it...it was just unreal! i wish someone would've been there to witness it thats how dumb it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 09:24 AM
Serving Our Country!

faith nuggets
Old 12-31-2012, 09:33 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Haha wow some people are just freaking crazy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 12-31-2012, 09:37 AM
7.3 4 Ever! Nothing else!

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Are you kidding me!!!! What a waste of time!!
Old 12-31-2012, 09:42 AM

People are freakin' nuts!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 12-31-2012, 09:47 AM
Illiana Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll trade you my Saturn with only 200k and I'll throw in 3 faith nuggets!
Old 12-31-2012, 09:56 AM
Don't you worry about it

I would have kicked him in his faith nuggets
Old 12-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Unbelievable dude.. Sounds like he didn't have any faith nuggets, he had crack nuggets
Old 12-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow! Freaking tweakers.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strokinpower View Post
I would have kicked him in his faith nuggets
I LOL'd when I read this...

I bet the "faith nuggets" were some crack rocks in the ashtray

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.