Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plover, WI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term
exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's
Milk.? The question was worth 70 points or none at all.
One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven
advantages. However, he wrote:
1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before
the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the
ground where the cat can't get it.
He got an A.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin