Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sparks, Nevada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
*** Adult Truths ***
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection ... again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of WordPerfect and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my twenty-one page legal brief that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday at The Dubliner more kisses begin with a couple of pints than with Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid The Hood " routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever..
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
24. People who forward e-mail without deleting the tons of previous recipients should be shot and then tarred and feathered.
25. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important. (The ladies can quit laughing now!)
And finally a major dilemma from childhood was resolved:
26. Eeyore pondered for years why he was chronically depressed and then one fine day the light bulb went on. Whenever his tail fell off someone put it back on by shoving a nail up his butt.
2004 Ford F-250 Lariat Edition FX4 6.0
Edge Juice Platinum with Attitude
AEM Brute Force Cold Air Intake
PHP Atlas 40 Tuned FICM
EGR Delete, Oil Cooler
Straight Exhaust, 6" Stack
8" Fabtech Lift
38x15.50r18 Toyo MT's
Ion 171 Wheels
LED Running Lights
Cobra Chrome CB, Dual 63" Wilson 2000's
Few Other Custom Details