Black Maxx help - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
H & S Performance H & S Performance

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Black Maxx help

Hello everyone, I'm willie and I just got my Black Maxx and was looking at the cradle after i installed it to the mounting bracket and notices that there was a pink wire hanging out of the boot... It looks to be cut or unuse is this something to be aware of please help....
Attached Thumbnails
Black Maxx help-004.jpg  
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Hope H&S dont mind me answering this

the Pink wire is not used in the cradle.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Premium Member

Bully Dog has the worst customer service support

Hi: This is the last of some emails sent to Bully Dog and never reply and solve my problem:
Hi:
Last thursday august 3 I visit you with a PMT 40300 that didn't work on my 2012 Ford F250 Superduty 6.7 King Ranch. For a while, you install a GT tuner while you find how to make PMT work. The big problem here, is now with that GT tuner program, I have a lot of trouble with DPF cleaning process or regen. When it's 100% full, it begins regen process while driving, but when I stop (for food, office or any routine stop and go) and turn key off and then restart the engine, regen process stops, for example, when it was at 92% full, and wait again to 100% full to begin regen. When it was stock, regen didn't stop until 0% was reached, even with ignition stop and go, or turn off and start cycles. 100% full to 0% full always with no interrupt. And when in highway continous driving, regen finish at 18%, not at 0% lik it must be. Also, when manual regen at idle (my truck has that function, that manual regen can be made when 100% full is reached and truck is in "P" parking), it stop regen also at 15 to 20% full. I mean, when I'm driving on a stop and go traffic in town, exhaust filter is always from 92 to 100% full, due to interrupt regen cycle. But the big problem here, is when I return it back to stock, it's a lot less power than really stock was, speed limited at 85MPH, and NO REGEN AT ALL!!! My DPF was clogged and made some internal little explosions and sounds due to stock modified program or files that caused a clogged exhaust filter. Return to stock it's not really stock like it was anymore, I don't know why. I have to sent my truck back to the dealer for a reflash and fix the big problem you made. Another guy in a forum has the same problem and install a H&S and didn't see any problem with DPF system anymore. Dealer told me that I'll loose my warranty (and extended premium warranty I bought) for that. I think the less worse "solution", is that I send you back your GT tuner with its power files, and a full money refund. There was 3 last e mails with pictures and a video last month when I had problems to install PMT and never reply for a solution. I had to drive 10 hours off my vacation route to personally be attended in your business address, and either no answer yet with PMT fix. I hope you have a fast reply now before contact directly to Michael, Phillip and Daryl with a copy to powerstroke.org forum. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.