Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

CCR Sept. 20th-22nd fall campout

3K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  7.34ever 
#1 ·
Hey CCR I want to invite everyone to come to my family's property up the Wynoochee valley for a weekend campout g2g. :woot: We have 14 acres with lotsa room for rvs and tents. It's a very secluded piece of land and a great place for all of us to hang out. THERE WILL BE NO WRENCHING......JUST RELAXING.:thumb:

The address is 1966 Wynoochee Valley rd and it's 12.2 miles north of Montesano, WA on said road. The driveway can be deceiving cause it looks like a logging road......it's not. It's the first RIGHT you can take after the 12mi marker. There's a small bridge just AFTER the driveway and if you cross it, you've obviously gone too far.:hehe: The driveway is a lil steep right after leaving the blacktop so please use caution to not spin out. I drag my 5er up here all the time to stay and it works fine.

For recreation I would like to encourage everyone with firearms to bring them. Many of us have spoken about having a shooting g2g but it hasn't happened yet so I'd like us to do it while we're here. Also, there is a heated pool for all to enjoy no matter the weather condition:woot: and we'll have a big fire both nights I'm sure.:thumb:

Fell free to ask questions and don't forget about the traditional pot luck dinner on Saturday night!!!

See less See more
#12 ·
The only thing that would throw a wrench into the mix for us would be if I picked up overtime. I should know by Wednesday of that week if not sooner whether I will be working overtime.

#17 ·
I may end up having to work that weekend, but I don't know for sure yet.

#18 ·
No biggie guys/gals. Not everyone, if anyone will be able to make it.

Some people are deathly afraid to meet someone they know from the web cause they have a mental pic in their head of what that person looks like.....or maybe someone commented something that disturbed them.....or maybe you're just not a social person. I DON'T CARE. LOL It'd be great to get some new members outa this stupid light box we call a computer but if not, it don't matter.

Maybe some people don't like to camp...................................couldn't be that. lol

#21 ·
Lol. You have know idea how close to home the deathly afraid comment is. I was so terrified of meeting you guys the first time that I almost just turned around and went home.

#23 ·
I keep trying to come back for some g2g's but my rotating shift (Dupont 12's) has screwed me so far. I work 4 nights on, 3 off, 3 days on, 1 off, 3 nights on, 3 off, 4 days on, 7 off. Im not looking forward to winter and basically never seeing the sun for 14 days a month.

ill be up the black creek area from the 13th till the 18th so maybe ill see you around. Might go fishing up by the old train wreck and do a little scouting out in wishkah. got a bottle of rip too :woot:

#27 ·
My schedule is kind of iffy at the moment so I can't commit. Perhaps another weekend we could have a better chance of a good turnout.

#29 ·
That sucks. We had so many G2G's last year that I was looking forward to more in the future. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.