Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New Years Day Hangover Snow Run

6K views 62 replies 11 participants last post by  thecaptin 
#1 ·
Meeting at 10:00 a.m. at the Bonney Lake Fred Meyer. Probably head up to Buck Creek to play and cookout.

#5 ·
Well then I think its time to wake up the easten side of the state...
I'm sure my wife and I would love to meet you and your family. Maybe we could get some people together here.

I'll be letting more people in town know about this site so we can get some more action from here to have more GTG.

#16 ·
I in on this for sure. So are we thinking a no on Buck Creek? :dunno: Seems like the perfect spot to me. Im down for whatever though for sure.

#18 ·
So where are we at on this? Meeting at the Fred Meyer/ sharis parking lot (same parking lot) at 10 am and then hitting breakfast up in enumclaw?

#20 ·
That would be sweet Ryan, maybe someday you will make it back up here to the promised land:D

#22 ·
Sounds like a plan scott :thumb:

#25 ·
Think I may try and make the trip! Roberto and Brandon should join in!!

#28 ·
Hey guys, still trying to talk the wife into coming down and meeting you this weekend!!
What is the plan for the day? i'm assuming campfire, lunch and .... :dunno:
Also, Is this a family get together or a guy thing.
Wife can go shopping in Seattle if needbe! :crazy:

#29 ·
Campfire, lunch, hopefully play a little in the snow with the truck. My wife and kids are staying home but I think there were a few wives/GF the rode along last year.

I hope the snow level drops. Don't really want a rain run.

#30 ·
Wifes and families are more than welcome! My wife came last year and will be along for the ride this year also. Snow level is up there a ways right now. We may have to go farther up the mountain than we originally planned in search of the white stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.