1 year anniversary!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
GTG's Up-coming or prior get together's

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Derek@VisionDiesel Send a message via Yahoo to Derek@VisionDiesel
1 year anniversary!!

Well our one year anniversary was sometime in late february so I heard some guys mentioning why dont we get together somewhere and get our 4th GTG of the year to celebrate it?

Lets get some ideas on where to do it.... we've had quite a few up in Washinton lately so is anyone down to come to Oregon?

Give me some ideas! My idea was camping at my place, ive got a shop for wrenching to happen also! Just post up your ideas! Would next weekend be too soon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Still Alive

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Next weekend would be too soon IMHO. As far as the Grandparents place I would say no also, been there done that twice. I would rather do something different. If you want it in Oregon that is cool I just would like it somewhere different.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I could prolly make it down to Oregon and I've been thinking how we need to have another meet here soon lol and I'm down to do some driving (think my u-joints are good now lol) so just keep me posted and I'll say yay or nay
Old 03-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Serving Our Country!

I'm totally down for something in Oregon. We could even possibly hold it at my house. I've got two acres to camp on, and a couple empty spare bedrooms. We could turn a few wrenches too, but I've a pretty basic set of tools and an air compressor. But it also depends on how far people are willing to drive, since I'm basically far southern Oregon.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Banned

Just F.Y.I. it was 02-24-2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97-5spd-powerstroke View Post
(think my u-joints are good now lol)
Mine aren't
Old 03-07-2011, 07:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Derek@VisionDiesel Send a message via Yahoo to Derek@VisionDiesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97-5spd-powerstroke View Post
I could prolly make it down to Oregon and I've been thinking how we need to have another meet here soon lol and I'm down to do some driving (think my u-joints are good now lol) so just keep me posted and I'll say yay or nay
Yeah I think somewhere in Oregon would be best!

Has anyone been camping up at the lakes on Mt. Hood?? I realize its pretty early to head up there but i think they open in March, and there is some awesome state parks up there
Old 03-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im always down for a GTG depending on when it is. I will be working on my truck pretty much every weekend throughout this month. But keep the ideas/dates coming and I will try my best to be there.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95dieselsmoke View Post
Im always down for a GTG depending on when it is. I will be working on my truck pretty much every weekend throughout this month. But keep the ideas/dates coming and I will try my best to be there.
thats what we like to hear, your pretty much still on single day status at this point? We need to find a time you can crash with us....this leaving mid afternoon stuff is getting to me
Old 03-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokeorcroak View Post
thats what we like to hear, your pretty much still on single day status at this point? We need to find a time you can crash with us....this leaving mid afternoon stuff is getting to me
Yeah I hear ya. If it is down in Oregon I will crash for the weekend. Now that the kid is a bit older and is starting to sleep well through the night I will feel better about taking off for a night, and Andrea is a champ about letting me hang out with the boys so theres no problem there.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95dieselsmoke View Post
Yeah I hear ya. If it is down in Oregon I will crash for the weekend. Now that the kid is a bit older and is starting to sleep well through the night I will feel better about taking off for a night, and Andrea is a champ about letting me hang out with the boys so theres no problem there.
Man you have definitely found a winner, thats the kind of girl every guy needs!!!

But we will get something planned down here, hopefully once your truck is done that way you can drive it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.