CCR April 24th GTG - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
GTG's Up-coming or prior get together's

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Derek@VisionDiesel Send a message via Yahoo to Derek@VisionDiesel
CCR April 24th GTG

Okay I know there is already a thread for this. But were a little over 2 weeks away from this event so its time to get serious.
Here is the link for where and when we will have our GTG. Bremerton Raceway April 24th 2010

For starters who all is planning on coming? I'd like to get an official head count of what to expect.

Second off where are we all going to meet, we need a place to meet up so we can all drive to the strip in a long line and park next to each to each other. Matt, Josh, Trevor where are some good big parking lots we can meet at?

Third: what do we want to do for food? I know everyone probably has a portable bbq, i was thinking if we all bring a little food and throw it onto the table we will have more than enough for everyone to snack on. Some people bring drinks, others bring snacks, some bring meat! I for one will bring a bbq i would think maybe 2 or 3 of the little portable ones would be perfect.

Lastly: We are working on getting everyone stickers at this event. Cost will be under $5 so just make sure you have some cash on you. Hopefully we can all get them put on at the track and take some pictures.

WHO'S IN SO FAR

1. Stroakorcroak+some
2. agent austin - pending
3. Westcoaststrokin/ Ms. westcoaststrokin (w/2) - pending
4. Big red stroker
5. oldschl1
6. sethjof250 - pending
7. 95dieselsmoke - w/2 others

Last edited by westcoaststrokin; 04-09-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Derek@VisionDiesel Send a message via Yahoo to Derek@VisionDiesel
I will start things off.....

I will bring a small BBQ and plenty of drinks!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Maybe you should post some more info, for someone like me that hasn't read every page of the chat thread. Where exactly is it and such?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentAustin View Post
Maybe you should post some more info, for someone like me that hasn't read every page of the chat thread. Where exactly is it and such?
done.........
Old 04-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Banned

Oh, I thought it was in Portland, I might be able to go to the Brem...
Old 04-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentAustin View Post
Oh, I thought it was in Portland, I might be able to go to the Brem...
Yeah it is definitely not in Portland haha
Old 04-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Serving Our Country!

We'll bring some tater salad and cole slaw. Will know how much when headcount is established. Wouldn't mind a little more input about the "restricted beverages" subject - I get thirsty let me know what else we could bring I think that truck of mine might have some load capacity
Old 04-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I will be there for sure. I can bring a little BBQ also. I will bring the meat. Whats everyone want? Burgers? Ribs? Bratwurst? Let me know. The no alcohol thing is in effect, but last time I was there it wasnt regulated very hard... not sure if it is still the same. None the less you can bet I will have a brown bag with some tennessee whiskey in my truck if possible. As far as meeting somewhere before hand Im hoping Josh or Trevor can let us know of a good spot since they are somewhat local to the track. Lets definately get a head count going so we all know what/how much to bring. Should be one hell of a time
Old 04-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95dieselsmoke View Post
I will be there for sure. I can bring a little BBQ also. I will bring the meat. Whats everyone want? Burgers? Ribs? Bratwurst? Let me know. The no alcohol thing is in effect, but last time I was there it wasnt regulated very hard... not sure if it is still the same. None the less you can bet I will have a brown bag with some tennessee whiskey in my truck if possible. As far as meeting somewhere before hand Im hoping Josh or Trevor can let us know of a good spot since they are somewhat local to the track. Lets definately get a head count going so we all know what/how much to bring. Should be one hell of a time
Okay perfect I think a variety of bugers and cheap hotdogs should be fine!! You dont need to go crazy on nice stuff haha...

So we have the drinks, meat, and some sides taken care of. I believe 2 bbq's is plenty so between Matt and I that is taken care of.

List of what we still need:
Condiments (ketchup,mustard,relish,mayo,buns,lettuce,tomatos etc)
Chips
cookies/other snacks
someone to bring some meat to help matt out
Someone to bring drinks other than just me (so we get a better variety)

I will provide a folding table or two... I suggest everyone bring some camp chairs to throw in the bed of your truck to sit in.

Remember if you planning on coming please say so, that way we know a head count!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Good call on the tables. I will bring a little folding table also. I have a few big bags of charcoal, I will bring one of those too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.