Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Schied Extravaganza

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Ryan Rønning 
#1 ·
Hey, all powerstroke.org members going to Terre Haute this weekend. What about getting together for a short visit. We'll be there on Friday night and Saturday.

#4 ·
Ill should be there about 5:30 I'll keep an eye out for all ya.Bringing the black beast and a cooler full of beer. hopefully i get my stack on before then.:beer:

#6 ·
Mech...what did you have in mind? I might be able to bring you a souvenir piece from the engine of the brown truck to put on your desk. That is as long as Larry is done crying over it. lol He wants to put my truck up on the rollers this weekend to see how whimpy it is. It is in need of a pusher pump before that happens. Are we going to meet up on the way?

#7 ·
I just checked the weather and it looks like a wet Sunday, but the rest of it looks good. I don't know if I'll be able to make it because I have to work, but I will try to get there on Saturday mid-day.

#9 ·
Okay, I know I am new to the forum and powerstrokes in general, but I would like to meet some of you guys and maybe get a good group shot with some of your trucks in there. I don't know what time I can get there, but do you guys have any concrete plans to meet?

#14 ·
Well, I didnt make it today. I work 3rd shift and I just couldn't get myself up soon enough. I hope you guys had a good time and didn't get too wet today.

#16 ·
Had a good time. We did run into SMOKE. It was nice to be able to put a face to a name.
Craig actually the day went great weatherwise. It was mostly cloudy and I think it sprinkled once or twice, but the rain held off until the drive home on I70.

Ray it was cool to meet you and Scott! Ditto on the faces with the name. Great guys in person just like on here! Hope to see y'all again soon! I'll probably get in touch with Scott soon and have him quote me a clutch and intake.

#17 ·
Anybody see the Double Overtime pulling truck?

Just out of curiousity, did any of you that went see the Double Overtime pulling truck of Ben Miller?? It is listed on the Pulling Assc website as broke, wondered why. For any of you that don't know this truck is recently completed and is a Ford SD that actually has a 7.3 PS in it.... It has been highly modified and is set up to run in the superstock class against Haisley, Crowder and the rest. I have seen the engine outside of the truck and it is amazing to see.... supposedly makes some big power as well.

#20 ·
Aarons first post:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.