Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Johnson County Fair truck pulls info (Indiana)

5K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  toobadq 
#1 ·
For you Indy guys.....The Johnson County fair begins this coming Sunday the 16th. Tractor pulls are at 7pm on Monday. On Tuesday night at 7pm the Super Farm, Pro diesel trucks, and stock truck pulls will begin at 7pm. Here's a link to the complete schedule:
http://www.johnsoncountyfair.com/2006-fair-schedule.pdf

#2 ·
Adam,
I assume your planning on attending these events, and if so may be we can hook up and drink a few beers before and shoot the shinola before the pulls
Jordan

#4 · (Edited)
Hell yeah, Im gonna make every effort to keep my schedule open for them(all three nights), and by the way, Ill bring a case for the alcoholic in us!:D :shots: :beer: By theway, any idea what ticket prices are?

#7 ·
Adam,
Excellent, well count on me being there all three nights, who knows, I might even be able to get the wife to come out!?!?!:rolleyes:

#8 ·
I will probably only be there on monday and tuesday night, unless my buddies decide to go sunday for the heck of it. Depends on the heat....the Indy oven is set to bake at 350 this week.......:-(

#9 ·
Thats just fine man, I just got home from an Indians game at victroy field, and let me tell ya it was a scorcher!! I got the worst case of swamp azz you ever saw!!:thumb:

#10 ·
Yeah well look at this way, last time I was there I ate about 9 hot dogs on a pretty balmy night like this and it wasn't the best idea...but they're so darn good from the ballpark....I nearly sharted on the way back to the car :mad: :mad: .....I got lucky and eased back on the throttle and saved my drawers....

#13 ·
Hey Adam,
You still planning on going tonight? And if so, what time?

#14 ·
Hey Jordan sorry man I ended up working late tonight trying to get a bathroom finished. I'm just now getting on here to check my mail and stuff tonight! :why-me: :-( I like tractor pulls but I just had to make a sacrifice tonight. I'll be there tomorrow night for sure. I will be working in brownsburg so if I leave around 5:30 I should be able to get home, clean up and get down the the fairgrounds by 6:30ish. Have you ever been to the fairgrounds before? If you want to call me to meet up please do...my cell is 317-523-0366. Later bro!

#15 ·
Jordan did you end up going? I got home right when the storm hit and saw it was heading south right toward the direction that the fairgrounds is and I ended up not going. :-( I'm mad!

#16 ·
Yea man I got there shortly before the rain hit and I got friggin soaked!:mad: It sucked so bad, on the way back up 31 I saw a telephone pole that was snapped cause of all the wind, and plus my truck was gettin pelted w/ all that hail. I came out dentless though:noteworthy: thank God. Any way sorry it tooke me so long to get back at cha. Later man.

#17 ·
Yeah I got completely soaked at the DHRA nationals during the burnout contest and I wasn't about to go down and get soaked at another show, lol. Last year the pulling track was pretty muddy and there didn't seem to be too many long pulls. I figured i'd just go play in the mud on my four wheeler instead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.