Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Spiceland, IN.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Shelbyville, IN. July 2nd. Truck & Tractor Pull
Sunday night, July 2nd, 7 p.m. there will be a NTPA member state event (HSTPA) at the Shelby Co. Fairgrounds. NTPA classes will be 6000 lb. Super Stock Tractors and 2wd Trucks.
There will also be two other classes, 6000 lb. 4wd Gas Trucks and
8000 lb. DIESEL TRUCKS
Rules for the Diesel Trucks are:
1. Single turbo, maximum 2.8 inducer
2. Hanging front weights allowed
3. Must pull off of “Reese”-style hitch
4. Traction bars & blocked suspension permitted
5. 26” Hitch height
6. No Nitrous, Propane, or Water Injection
7. DOT Tires, no cut or bar tires
8. Seat belt or other safety restraint required
Please be there by 7 p.m. Diesels will be hooking last.
If you have any questions about the truck classes, I can be reached at 317-401-4843.