HEY OBAMA, come and take it! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Goin' Hunting! This is for all your hunting stories, plans, questions, etc...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HEY OBAMA, come and take it!

Just picked up my new best friend last night

45 acp paid 642.76 out the door and then got ammo at walmart. 29.xx per 100, and i spent a fortune. and 100 rounds of personal defense for like 32.00 per 50. test shot it today with a few rds. if you ever thought a glock was great, you need to shoot this gun. you will throw away your glock!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

It comes with holsters???
Old 12-05-2008, 11:19 AM

Yes. Right now they are giving a carrying case, extra clip, holster and other small miscellaneous things when you buy an XD.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Emergency Services

yup come with all you see in the top pic. kinda a homo holster cause its plastic and prob ruin the finish on the gun from all the use, it also has a dual mag holder, stupid speen loader thing, cable lock, wire brush, allen key, and case. also got a coupon when i bought it for 2 additional 10 rd. mags for free. no shipping or handling
Old 12-05-2008, 11:24 AM

Dang, sounds like it's a decent deal. Never shot one though. It'd be hard for me to put down my glocks. Why do you like it so much more?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Emergency Services

the angle of the grip is way better, it feels like it sits level in your hand. it feels like a smoother action to me when it fires. has awesome sights that are easy to see in low light, accessory rail. i will tell you more about what i like about it after the 300 or so rds that will go through it tomorrow dont get me wrong, i love the glock 23 wouldnt trade it for much, but if someone wanted to trade a glock for a XD i would do it in a heart beat!
Old 12-05-2008, 11:37 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford99PSD View Post
Just picked up my new best friend last night

45 acp paid 642.76 out the door and then got ammo at walmart. 29.xx per 100, and i spent a fortune. and 100 rounds of personal defense for like 32.00 per 50. test shot it today with a few rds. if you ever thought a glock was great, you need to shoot this gun. you will throw away your glock!
I agree. I love my XD.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Emergency Services

which one do you have(caliber)
Old 12-05-2008, 11:47 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm not here to **** on your cake, but this is a perfect example of the uneducated voting citizens. Obama supports gun rights in two ways, 'sportsman' and 'urban policy'

"Obama, "Sportsmen": Barack Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he respects the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms. He will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns. "

"Obama, "Urban Policy": Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets."

I think it's kinda funny that the NRA gets it all wrong and everyone believes them...

I'm not for or against, just shootin out the facts...
Old 12-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Emergency Services

before this gets out of hand..... i thought of the most catchy title i could. he cant take our guns away but he sure as hell can make it to where its too expensive to shoot them. i respect what your sayin hawker however this is not the thread to do that in. i bought a gun i like it and i wanted to share it with you all, not start a political rant about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.