Dan & Guy Fitzgerald “America’s Father & Son Instinctive Bowhunting Team” and Edge - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Goin' Hunting! This is for all your hunting stories, plans, questions, etc...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dan & Guy Fitzgerald “America’s Father & Son Instinctive Bowhunting Team” and Edge

“Dan & Guy Fitzgerald “America’s Father & Son Instinctive Bowhunting Team” Join Forces with Edge Products!”

30 Year Running, World Famous Bowhunting Entertainment Video Pioneers and Household Names, Dan & Guy Fitzgerald have Teamed up with the fine folks at Edge Products to help Bring into the Outdoors, the Power, Performance & Fuel Economy Benefits that Truck & SUV Owners in the Motorsports Industry have been enjoying for years.

Guy Fitzgerald, half of Team Fitzgerald, was adamant in his description of Edge’s amazing products, “Dad and I are just as into our Powerstroke F-350 Diesels, as we are hunting and fishing. Big, Bad, and Powerful is the name of the game with us, as it is with the “Truck Loads” of Fitzgerald Followers, too! I’ve tried just about all performance modules, and the Amazement I experienced after a quick hookup of my Edge Evolution, was out of this world! What an honest difference Edge made, over other brands! I still can’t believe how much instant throttle response, shift point firmness, and overall efficiency Edge has provided, for both Pulling Heavy Loads and Racing! Plus, the guys at Edge are Bowhuntin’ fools, too! That always helps! I Endorse and Recommend Edge Products to Every Single Team Fitzgerald Fan, Pro Staff Member, & Field Staff Member, who cares about Power & Performance, with their vehicles!”

Edge Products is a leading manufacturer of electronic performance products for most late-model diesel and gas-powered Trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Edge sells a wide range of products engineered for anything from improved fuel economy, to towing to all-out racing! Dave Martinez, President of Edge Products and avid bowhunter, is “ecstatic about the partnership with Team Fitzgerald!” Dave says, “We know there are millions of truck owners that love hunting, fishing and spending time in the outdoors as much as we do. Their trucks are a big part of their outdoor lifestyle and here at Edge we know we can make that truck run the way they want it to run! I have watched Team Fitzgerald for years. We are thrilled to be working with them and are anxious to get our message out to the millions of people who have loved to follow Dan and Guy’s hunting and outdoor adventures for the past thirty years, and into the future!”

For More Information, on Edge’s Full Line of Performance Products for your Application, visit Edge Products: Home

To Get Team Fitzgerald Video& Product Retail Location Information, Television Channels & Airtimes, more about Dan & Guy Fitzgerald, their Pro Staff & Field Staff, check out the Outdoor Community Powerhouse that is Welcome To Team Fitzgerald Outdoors, Guy & Dan Fitzgerald, Deer Scents, Bowhunting Videos, Wild Game Sauces, Seminars, Deer Scents, Buck Calls, etc.
Attached Thumbnails
-edge.gif  

Last edited by Administrator; 09-24-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.