North East Ohio SPRING Dyno Day - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Get er on the Dyno Let's see the numbers!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2007, 05:01 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation North East Ohio SPRING Dyno Day

He ya'll, the boys at T.I. Dyno and Tuning are haveing a spring dyno day! I will attach a Word doc. to this thread that has all the info. on it. If you have additional questions you can ask them here, or use the contact information on the Word doc. All we ask is a heads up on how many people you plan to bring, so we can make sure there will be enough food for lunch for everyone!! Hope to see ya'll out there!

DIESEL DYNO DAY.doc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Premium Member

Send a message via ICQ to overl0rd Send a message via AIM to overl0rd
Can you email that to me? Can't get it off the thread for some reason. overl0rd AT neoDOTrrDOTcom
Old 02-21-2007, 05:11 AM

Email on the way.....
Old 03-28-2007, 06:04 AM

Ok gang the dyno day is only 3 an a half weeks away!!! How many people here think they will be able to make it? Post up here, or email me....shoot you can even call me! Hope to see some more Fords there this time, last time we did a dyno day, I had more Chebbies than anything!! I like to meet some members as well!!
Old 04-04-2007, 02:16 PM

Starting Time Change

STARTING TIME CHANGE

Due to the amount of feedback I'm getting on this event, we will be starting this event at 9:00am instead of 10am. We just want to make sure everyone will get a chance to dyno!! So please make note of the change, Thank you!!:
Old 04-04-2007, 02:42 PM

I can't wait! Larry tells me I'm going to be a Radio star? lol
Old 04-04-2007, 03:45 PM

LOL sorta.....LOL
Old 04-20-2007, 03:04 AM

Dyno Day is tomorrow....hope to see some of you out there. You'll know me when ya see me, I'll be the one wearing a blue Grand Rock shirt and Red OSU cap! Should be a good time. If everyone shows up like they said, we'll have a little over 30 trucks!!!!! Hope to see ya'll out there.

Just talked to Kevin at TI Dyno, The Ashtabula Napa store is giving away a FREE case of Oil for the truck with the MOST HP!!!!!!

Last edited by crzycowboy; 04-20-2007 at 06:32 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:19 PM

Exclamation Spring Dyno Day To Continue NEXT WEEKEND

Thats right the spring dyno day is going to continue next weekend. We had over 30 trucks show up, and 29 of which signed up to dyno. Unfortunatly we ran into a few issues at the dyno. Issue #1: Kevin (owner of TI Dyno) bought a OBD connector for the mustang dyno. The part NEVER showed up....this was not good, and Kevin will be on the phone tonight finding out WHAT happend. Issue #2: was the optical probe. Since we didn't have the OBD connector TI dyno had to use the optical probe, which FAILED 11 trucks in to the dyno! Needless to say it took longer to get the trucks hooked up to dyno, because they kept tryin' to get the optical probe to get a good read. After 11 trucks Kevin decided to call it a day, and offered the remaining owners to show up NEXT WEEKEND and dyno at 25$ for 3 PULLS!!!!! He was really bummed out because this happend, and wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to come out. We have 17 out of the 29 trucks that didn't dyno showing up next weekend to turn the drums at TI dyno. Everyone is more than welcome to come back out and watch this extended event. IF you'd like to dyno, please let me know, and I will contact Kevin at the dyno, and get you a time!! Thanks again for all that showed up, and sorry for the technical difficulties, but TI Dyno and Tuning will be making this up to everyone NEXT WEEKEND! That means if you missed it this weekend, you can come out NEXT weekend and enjoy the show!!!

I did however get some pictures of the 11 trucks that got on the dyno, you can view them here:

crzycwby - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Again TI Dyno and Tuning, and Grand Rock Co. appoligize for the problems but plan on making it up next weekend the 28 of April.

Last edited by crzycowboy; 04-21-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:11 PM

This guy was hiding for a good reason. It took more than ten minutes for the shop to clear out. First time on a Mustang. I've never seen my truck spool that slow and blow that much smoke.

[IMG][/IMG]

466hp 942tq uncorrected on a Mustang. Dyno operator says 15-20 percent lower numbers than a Dyno Jet. That would be 535-559. I don't know, you decide. On Dunbars last year I put down 480.

Josh thanks for putting on a great event even with the problems. Also thanks to my sponsors Patrick and Larry at DiscountPowerParts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.