Greetings... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Georgia Members Georgia Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Greetings...

Yeah yeah I know I'm likely to get the same dished out to me that I give to powerstroke fans I encounter on the road but hey wheres the fun without a little competition. Anyhow my name is Mark McDowell. I represent the Georgia Cummins Crew. I had the pleasure to meet Super Diesel at our last meet back in March. We are going to have a meet in Macon at the Bass Pro Shop on September 28th from noon until whenever. It would be awesome to meet other diesel enthusiasts. I'm sure that we can all set aside our differences for a day and get along. Even though we all know that Cummins is the best. I couldn't resist. Hope to see some powerstrokes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2013, 05:08 AM
Premium Member

Man, your name had such good potential too... If you ever want to upgrade your truck, I'll let you in on a secret. What you need to do is, pop the hood. Remove the radiator cap. Roll truck out of the way. Bring a Ford into your work space. Replace radiator cap.

The 28th eh? I think a few of us would be able to show up. Is there a purpose to your meet, or just soot heads getting together and hanging out? Thanks for coming over and offering the invite.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:17 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Not bad but if I had the money I'd buy an F250 king ranch edition and drop a 6.7 Cummins in it. I ain't gonna lie the king ranch edition is badass.
We have the meetings as a means to see what all is going on in the state. Whether it be different events, new performance shops opening, or just to show off your rig. Then we generally head somewhere to grab a bite to eat.
Last March we had about 20 trucks show up and had various legs meet and convoy down to Macon. All of those from north of macon met at summit and convoyed down together. Including people in Alabama, Tennessee, and Florida.
So yeah, pretty much a bunch of soot heads getting together.
Thanks to the last meet I've been able to get help when I'm in a jam from other members.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:16 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

I am always entertained to shoot the BS with a few cummins fellas.

I'll head that way on the 28th

On the comment of putting a 6.7 in the new ford.. I wouldn't pay for ANYTHING that I have to put that dang fuel additive in. That is just absurd

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 09-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to backhoebill
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse1978 View Post
Not bad but if I had the money I'd buy an F250 king ranch edition and drop a 6.7 Cummins in it. I ain't gonna lie the king ranch edition is badass.
We have the meetings as a means to see what all is going on in the state. Whether it be different events, new performance shops opening, or just to show off your rig. Then we generally head somewhere to grab a bite to eat.
Last March we had about 20 trucks show up and had various legs meet and convoy down to Macon. All of those from north of macon met at summit and convoyed down together. Including people in Alabama, Tennessee, and Florida.
So yeah, pretty much a bunch of soot heads getting together.
Thanks to the last meet I've been able to get help when I'm in a jam from other members.
Well it just so happens that Ford gave you a head start. You can get a new King Ranch with....get this....a 6.7. Good news is that you can save about $10,000 in upgrades, and STILL have all that pullin' torque with good mileage.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by backhoebill View Post
Well it just so happens that Ford gave you a head start. You can get a new King Ranch with....get this....a 6.7. Good news is that you can save about $10,000 in upgrades, and STILL have all that pullin' torque with good mileage.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

We are referring to the bass pro at discover mills?

Old 09-16-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhoebill View Post
You Sir, are correct...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post

You beat me to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatham036 View Post

NEGATIVE, Bass Pro in Macon is the final destination...

BucOff (GPDA Member)
Old 09-16-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatham036 View Post

I thought it was the Bass Pro in Macon.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse1978 View Post
Yeah yeah I know I'm likely to get the same dished out to me that I give to powerstroke fans I encounter on the road but hey wheres the fun without a little competition. Anyhow my name is Mark McDowell. I represent the Georgia Cummins Crew. I had the pleasure to meet Super Diesel at our last meet back in March. We are going to have a meet in Macon at the Bass Pro Shop on September 28th from noon until whenever. It would be awesome to meet other diesel enthusiasts. I'm sure that we can all set aside our differences for a day and get along. Even though we all know that Cummins is the best. I couldn't resist. Hope to see some powerstrokes.
Put in bold for you English Comprehension impaired.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.