Lane's Packing - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Georgia Members Georgia Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lane's Packing

It's about that time again for the annual "where it all started" G2G.

Place: Lane's Packing: 50 Lane Road, Fort Valley, GA 31030
Date: 26 Oct 2013 - 1000hrs?

Lane Southern Orchards | Fresh Georgia Peaches | Pecans | Fruit

Last edited by Macon; 10-22-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

So long as Guest isn't the one leading us through the corn maze I can probably convince my wife to go again. I know Kaelynn had a blast last year. I was the only one in the Excursion awake for the ride home. About 5 minutes after we got on the interstate all the girls feel asleep.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 09-01-2013, 11:50 AM

This may be quite doable for me. I am leaving the following Tuesday for Bowling Green. I will try to have my stuff all together prior to, and make this event.

Is this an "official" event for the club? Just curious.

What all is going on then? I guess a corn maze, any other events? What all goes on? I will probably be by myself, I feel confident my younger son will not want to go (16 year old) and my oldest is in college in Columbus. My wife does not go out much, but maybe I can get her to go.

It is not too bad of a drive. Although that dredded I16 drive sucks. I may take the back road up 341, that is always a pretty drive.

Mike
Old 09-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This will be an Official G2G as it is the same every year. This was our very first meet-n-greet before we really even had a club so you could call it historical. Hah.

I hope to get it to make it Mike. Looking forward to meeting ya! There's many more things to do...one being the friggin awesome Corn Cannon

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 09-01-2013, 04:40 PM

Haley was just asking me when we were doing this event. We still have to spend the gift certificate that Fox won last year in the costume contest. We will be attending.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:15 AM

We will be there but they won't let Michelle take off because of inventory so we will have to head down after she get's home. Which should put us down there around 3 so if ya'll are still there we will see you then.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01LARIAT7.3 View Post
We will be there but they won't let Michelle take off because of inventory so we will have to head down after she get's home. Which should put us down there around 3 so if ya'll are still there we will see you then.
Negative ghost rider. I put in for the time off figuring all they can tell me is no. Well I checked my time off requests and it was APPROVED!!!! So we will not be so late arriving to Lane as we thought.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs01LARIAT7.3 View Post
Negative ghost rider. I put in for the time off figuring all they can tell me is no. Well I checked my time off requests and it was APPROVED!!!! So we will not be so late arriving to Lane as we thought.
Publicly taking away his excuse to sleep in? That's just messed up. Glad to hear y'all can make it on time. My Mrs *should* be around for Lane's, but history is showing different, considering the only G2G she was home for was Buck-a-Rama last year. The future isn't looking that bright either, but Lane's should be a full family event for us. I'm thinking I might even try to act presidential and not chase around midgets all day. Doubtful, but I'm thinking about it.

Speaking of being presidential, I did notice a complete lack of bowing down at Summit. I expect that to be corrected at Lane's. Y'all need to recognize who you're talking to and ask permission from Shawn before speaking... I bit my tongue all day long, but y'all were getting awful cordial. Saying "hi" for no good reason and all that.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:55 PM

I'm tentative on this one... I only get in on 1, maybe 2 dove shoots each year, and my buddies are talking about doing it on October 12th
Old 09-09-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01LARIAT7.3 View Post
Yes, she made that point very clear at Summit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs01LARIAT7.3 View Post

Well, well, well. Look who has completely flipped the script on someone. I could of sworn you had to work. At least that's what YOU said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macon View Post

Speaking of being presidential, I did notice a complete lack of bowing down at Summit. I expect that to be corrected at Lane's. Y'all need to recognize who you're talking to and ask permission from Shawn before speaking... I bit my tongue all day long, but y'all were getting awful cordial. Saying "hi" for no good reason and all that.
In the famous words of Si Robertson, "naw jack"...

BucOff (GPDA Member)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.