Hello from Thomasville - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Georgia Members Georgia Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2013, 04:18 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hello from Thomasville

I have been on the site for a little while now and feel very welcome, I appreciate the friendly folks and PM's from people willing to help!

I live in Thomasville and have been talking with Bryan (centerfitt) about getting together and meeting some of you, and I think that sounds like a great idea and will help plan an event if needed.

Aside from the items mentioned in my sig. there isn't much to post about the truck so I will throw in some pics tonight and hope to meet some other local PSD fans.
-Brad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2013, 08:13 AM

Welcome Brad. We need some more 7.3's
Old 07-12-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01LARIAT7.3 View Post
I appreciate the welcome
Old 07-13-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasvillePavers View Post
I have been on the site for a little while now and feel very welcome, I appreciate the friendly folks and PM's from people willing to help!

I live in Thomasville and have been talking with Bryan (centerfitt) about getting together and meeting some of you, and I think that sounds like a great idea and will help plan an event if needed.

Aside from the items mentioned in my sig. there isn't much to post about the truck so I will throw in some pics tonight and hope to meet some other local PSD fans.
-Brad
Welcome aboard Sir. Glad you made it over to the area. Keep an eye out on future G2G's as we have been talking about a southern Georgia event.

Quote:
Here you go with that junk again.

BucOff (GPDA Member)
Old 07-13-2013, 10:44 AM

I will keep an eye out for one close, Thanks for the welcome
How do I go about becoming a GPDA member? just copy the logo, participate in threads and try to make some meetings?

Last edited by ThomasvillePavers; 07-13-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:44 PM
live for the now

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i see your avatar is a mintruckin photo.... yours?
Old 07-15-2013, 02:29 AM

Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association Charter:

I. Primary:
The Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association stands as an independent Powerstroke club in the state of Georgia. Its purpose is to provide the opportunity for Ford Powerstroke enthusiasts to share their passion, knowledge, and experiences, and positively represent the Powerstroke and diesel community.

II. Membership:
Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association membership is open to any Ford Powerstroke enthusiast residing in the state of Georgia. For a member to be able to vote on club matters the following criteria must be met:
II.a. Member must own a Ford Diesel Truck.
II.b. Must display the GPDA sticker on their truck, in a location of the owner’s choosing. Stickers can be acquired after the vote-in process outlined in section II.d.
II.c. Must attend at least one (1) official event, and at least one (1) un-official event or two (2) official events per calendar year.
II.d. Prospecting members must fulfill their yearly requirement for event attendance and then be voted into the GPDA by a two-thirds majority of the voting body.
II.e. Removal of membership occurs under one of two conditions:
II.e.1. Written notice by the member to disestablish their own membership to any officer in the club.
II.e.2. Removal of membership by a two thirds vote of the voting body present. Removal of membership may be warranted by conduct in violation of this charter, or conduct deemed un-becoming of a member of GPDA.
II.f. Exceptions for membership for active duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces. Residence within the state of Georgia and attendance of event requirements for voting membership is waived for those on Active Duty in the U.S. Armed Forces, regardless of duty station.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSoldier View Post
i see your avatar is a mintruckin photo.... yours?
Yes, that is one of my duallys, that truck is an 03' duramax I built as a shop truck back when I did that for a living, laid frame and was daily driven for 3 yrs until the fatal injector problem came back for the 4th time and she has been sitting for 4 years not running now.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association Charter:

I. Primary:
The Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association stands as an independent Powerstroke club in the state of Georgia. Its purpose is to provide the opportunity for Ford Powerstroke enthusiasts to share their passion, knowledge, and experiences, and positively represent the Powerstroke and diesel community.

II. Membership:
Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association membership is open to any Ford Powerstroke enthusiast residing in the state of Georgia. For a member to be able to vote on club matters the following criteria must be met:
II.a. Member must own a Ford Diesel Truck.
II.b. Must display the GPDA sticker on their truck, in a location of the owner’s choosing. Stickers can be acquired after the vote-in process outlined in section II.d.
II.c. Must attend at least one (1) official event, and at least one (1) un-official event or two (2) official events per calendar year.
II.d. Prospecting members must fulfill their yearly requirement for event attendance and then be voted into the GPDA by a two-thirds majority of the voting body.
II.e. Removal of membership occurs under one of two conditions:
II.e.1. Written notice by the member to disestablish their own membership to any officer in the club.
II.e.2. Removal of membership by a two thirds vote of the voting body present. Removal of membership may be warranted by conduct in violation of this charter, or conduct deemed un-becoming of a member of GPDA.
II.f. Exceptions for membership for active duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces. Residence within the state of Georgia and attendance of event requirements for voting membership is waived for those on Active Duty in the U.S. Armed Forces, regardless of duty station.
Thank you for the insight
Old 07-15-2013, 04:58 AM
live for the now

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
gotcha. are you in a minitruckin club?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.