Operation PHP - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Georgia Members Georgia Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 08:28 AM
Real Men of Genius

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Exclamation Operation PHP

UPDATE!!!!
All donations to PHP for this operation should be made to - OPHP@PHPtune.com

Firstly, not only is this is an official GDPA G2G, but this G2G will count for BOTH required G2Gs for the year - also, since Bill and Corey have helped so many powerstrokers nationwide, anyone who wants to participate (I'm looking at our Carolina stroker brethren) is more than welcome to tag along.

Guys/Ladies,

It goes without saying what good people Bill and Corey are. The word selflessness seems to come to mind over and over, in every event I can think of that we've held at PHP. We have hosted scheduled events and impromptu events at PHP, and every time - they've been there to help in any way, shape, or form.

Unfortunately, with being so selfless - comes the truth that several projects of your own end up getting backed up. This is where WE can really show Bill and Corey our appreciation and support.

The "event" will be to help Bill transform his shop into what he wants it to be. This includes cleaning, organizing, remodeling, painting, etc...

I need a few people to come with me to PHP, shooting for January 19th (a Saturday) to take a look at the shop and make some notes about what all we'll need to make this happen. I know that everyone wants to help; but for this gathering, I only need people who have home building/remodeling experience. We're going to look at adding a second floor to the office (which includes building stairs), any sheetrock work, electric repairs, and anything else along those lines.

In addition to the repairs/building/remodeling of the actual shop - we'll also help Bill tackle a few projects with his personal truck. So... Lee, Michael, Jesse - I'm looking for you guys to help, if possible.

Nathan, Kip, Matt - I'm looking for you guys to help with building and anything involved with extremely fast rotating sharp things.

For everyone else like me (no valuable skills in the mechanical/electric/carpentry department), you can help me paint and make food/supply runs.

Bill and Corey will oversee ALL of this. They will be there for guidance and supervision.

It's not clear about supplies; how much we'll need, how much they'll cost, etc. But we'll get that taken care of. Listen guys (GPDA) I know that none of our G2Gs are by any means mandatory.... but this G2G - I really want everyone to try and make it out to help, or participate in some way. Bill's on our home turf, let's show him how much we appreciate him and Corey. This event is being tentatively planned for sometime in March. I will try to get the date locked down as fast as possible.

Thanks guys/gals!

UPDATE!!!!
All donations to PHP for this operation should be made to - OPHP@PHPtune.com

Last edited by Super Diesel; 03-07-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey chris im in, can do electrial/drywall just point me where i need to go
Rusty
Old 12-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

well chris, i guess im with you riding around, anything to do with landscpaing i can help. anything else, ill just make runs
Old 12-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Premium Member

I'll let the folk more knowledgeable than me do the planning stuff, but let me know when retard strength is needed and I should be able to make it up there.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:24 PM

Im not the best at building but I am decent enough.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:44 PM

Let me know where I can help. I know how to turn wrenches and I have hung drywall a few times.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 12-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hey Chris I know I'm not from Georgia, BUT I would like to see if I can help in some way or another. Bill and Corey are some of the best people around in the diesel community and I feel like it would be a great way for others around the country that can't make it to their shop to help to maybe start a donation fund to help Bill and Corey realize their dream at a little less expense out of pocket. What do you think? Feel free to PM me and maybe we can get a donation PayPal account set up for the occasion.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:06 AM

It is really amazing how much you all are willing to pull together to help Bill and Corey. Chris as you know I will be there regardless of day or time to help out. Just let me know how I will be the largest benifit and it will be done.

-Jay
Old 12-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Real Men of Genius

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thanks guys! I'll let everyone know who, and what, I'll need as I talk with Bill and iron out the details.

Bryan, I'll get with you later - as well as possibly starting another thread for everyone else on the forum - to discuss their voluntary involvement/contributions to the project. Monetary donations would be a big help, and will be documented and shared.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:52 PM

Im decent with framing, stairs, etc... see ya on the 19th for a look see or if not Ill be there in March. Just let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.