G2G Ideas - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Georgia Members Georgia Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 03:48 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
G2G Ideas

Since everyone has a say about our G2G's I thought I would start a thread so we can all throw out some ideas.

What about a deep sea fishing trip? We would probably want to do it sometime next year, so that we could plan it a little better. I have several places that I could call and get prices. We usually go out of Destin but I have also been to tybe island.

What does everyone think about this one? It would probably cost just a little over $100.00 per person depending on how many we will have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 05:46 AM

Yes, Please and Thank You. I vote Tybee and could round up a local or two in order to fill any open slots.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 08-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Premium Member

I'm down. Either location, just so long as kids are welcome.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:53 AM

I'd most likely pass on deep sea fishing. But I'd go spend the weekend in Destin or Tybee.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:45 AM

I say kids and all. If the whole family wants a weekend away we can all go and just have a good time. If the women/wifes, (not you Bingo)dont want to get on the boat they can shop and hang out.My two boys would love to go out on the boat. Tybee would probably be closer for everyone. We will just have to make sure that the boat has a bathroom on it. The last time we went out of Tybee they said their boat did, but when it was time to use it, it was a 5 gal bucket with a seat. Not Good! I will do some looking and see what I can find and when the best times are..
Old 08-08-2012, 02:27 PM

We could all go on a hog hunt or something like that. I know a place in south Georgia that's $125 a day, its called green lakes. There's no limit and no trophy fee and the guy who owns it is really cool. Just an idea.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsideogre View Post
We could all go on a hog hunt or something like that. I know a place in south Georgia that's $125 a day, its called green lakes. There's no limit and no trophy fee and the guy who owns it is really cool. Just an idea.
HELL YEAH... I have a new toy I would love to take on that hunt. Do you know if the owner allows for night hunts?
Old 08-08-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucOff View Post
HELL YEAH... I have a new toy I would love to take on that hunt. Do you know if the owner allows for night hunts?
Yeah he allows night hunting also. I went down there about 2 1/2 years ago, we didn't night hunt then but the guys went back last year and they night hunted that time. I think he has two cabins to stay in all included in that price, I know there is one cabin and he was building the other one when I went. There is also a lake behind the cabins.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:43 PM

I was just looking and the web site for the place I'm talking about is around anymore but I find out if its still open. I will ask on GON.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsideogre View Post
My family has 400 acres in Taliafero county (50 miles or so outside of Augusta) that we go hog hunting on. If this is something that y'all want to do let's figure out a date and go. We've got 2 cabins containing a total of 11 beds on the property.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.