Group Buy on GoGo Direct Clutch Solenoids - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Georgia Members Georgia Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Group Buy on GoGo Direct Clutch Solenoids

ATTENTION ANY MEMEBER INTERESTED IN A GOGO DIESEL DIRECT CLUTCH SOLENOID!
PM me if you would like to get in on a -GROUP BUY-! This product will help save your transmission. The direct clutches in your tranny get extremely stressed due to lack of substantial fluid while towing heavy or running tuned. This causes a delayed reverse engagement and most commonly a 3-5 shift flare. Your 5R110 has 6 foward gears, but will only use 5 at any given time. Unless the trans temp is below 0* F the transmission never uses 4th gear. It will occasionally use 4th on a downshift but not on the upshift at temps above 0*. The 3-5 shift is stressed under heavy load or while tuned due to the stock solenoid not being able to supply enough fluid. The GoGo solenoid fixes this by suppluing more fluid and in turn saving the direct clutches and keeping you from buying a new tranny. The install is simple as well.

Here's the list so far.
Matt-paid in full
Chris-paid in full
Nathan-$10 balance
Michael-paid in full
Bingo-paid in full
Jesse-paid in full
Wed-paid in full
Lee-$10 balance
Brandon-paid in full
Justin-paid in full

I'll keep the list updated. This deal is for CURRENT GPDA members only and will be available this one time only! If you miss this buy, you miss the group buy price, PERIOD. The cut off date to get on the list is March 9th. PM me and we'll talk about price and shipping. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have as well. After the 9th I'll contact Doug and set a new date to have your money sent to me and I'll pay Doug in one lump sum. If you miss either date, you won't get the group deal.

As far as the install goes, it's about as easy as it gets for performance add-ons. Drain the trans fluid drop the pan, pull a c-clip, un-plug a wiring connector, remove old solenoid. Then plug-in new solenoid, place into position, replace c-clip, replace pan using existing re-usable gasket and refill with fluid. That simple. Myself or Michael (thats right buddy I'm volunteering you for some help here) will try and post a step by step with pictures after the solenoids come in.

Last edited by MWilbur516; 03-20-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Count me in.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:24 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Term3 View Post
Count me in.
This group buy is for current GPDA members only. If you're a member please PM me, but I don't recognize the name.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm IN!

I'm with you though Matt, don't recognize the name as a member. BTW: thanks for taking the lead on this!
Old 02-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Matt, to save you the headache..here's a write up: GoGo direct solenoid and 08 tranny pan install

I think anyone that wants to put their name on the list should be able to, but thats just my opinion.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

I've got you added to the list. And thanks for the link to the install!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillis2003 View Post
Matt, to save you the headache..here's a write up: GoGo direct solenoid and 08 tranny pan install

I think anyone that wants to put their name on the list should be able to, but thats just my opinion.
I would love to offer this opportunity to anyone outside our club, but Doug was very adamant about this being for the GPDA only. I can understand his reasoning as well. He puts a lot of time and effort into all of his products and sells them at a fair price for what they are. We are using the GPDA to essentially buy in bulk. If he offered this deal to everyone he wouldn't make any money. I think this is a wonderful example of American Capitalism; Doug owns a business that sells a (custom) product for X amount of dollars. We (The GPDA) contact him and say we would like to buy 10 of his products as opposed to just one at a time. This "bulk" buy cuts down on shipping and handling on his end plus he enters into a relationship with our members that will certainly offer him more business down the road. So he offers a discount on our bulk buy with the stipulations that it is a one time offer and we keep the price off line and extend this only to GPDA members. He makes some money, gets a new line of customers, also the GPDA members will talk about how they have the product and others will hear about it and go to Doug for one of their own (more business), it brings attention to his business since we are a rather active club and we all (GPDA members) get a wonderful product at a great price.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:18 PM

Ya good points you have there. Guess I didnt really think about it. Thanks again
Old 02-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

No problem my man. BTW, I wasn't trying to sound like an azzhole, just wanted to defend Dougs decision to keep this offer within' the club.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWilbur516 View Post
No problem my man. BTW, I wasn't trying to sound like an azzhole, just wanted to defend Dougs decision to keep this offer within' the club.
Oh I didnt take it in a bad way at all!! I totally understand! I just think you made some great points that I just didnt think about. Completely understand
Old 02-29-2012, 05:49 AM

Count me in Matt!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.