Nominations for President, V.P. and Treasurer of the GPDA - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Georgia Members Georgia Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nominations for President, V.P. and Treasurer of the GPDA

Alright guys I'm looking for nominations for these three positions.
1)President
2)Vice President
3)Treasurer
The president will be the in charge of all votes within' the club and all final decisions made. He will be expected to attend as many events as possible and held to a higher expectation of this than other members. He will be the one to contact with all GPDA related issues including events and other members. He will also have to have enough free time to keep up to date on things relevant to the GPDA. Maturity is a must, Pres. will be held to a higher standard since he will be representing our group at G2G's, events, etc.

The Vice President (V.P.) will take the reins when the Pres. is unable. He will also be expected to be available for as many events as possible. Has to work well with the members and be ready to help with members problems. Logistical skills are a must. Must have the time and inclination for this position. Again, maturity is a must.

Next we have the Treasurer. Just as important as the Pres. and V.P. and held to the same standards. Must have the time the people skills and the drive to help hold this club together. Will be expected at just as many events as Pres. and V.P. Once again, do not apply or nominate if a great attitude toward people and a high level of maturity aren't present. The treasurer will also be involved getting ideas from members for G2G's and events.

You can nominate yourself for any position or you can nominate any other current registered member for any position. FOR YOUR NOMINATION TO COUNT YOU NEED TO BE REGISTERED.Sticky Thread with GA member names This is the link to get registered. Posting here will give us a name to call you by as well as a little info about you. I would like to only allow those registered, to vote on administrative positions. Obviously these are guidelines for these positions and will be drawn out more clearly when we get a Charter written. Be serious about this guys, how these three positions are filled will have a lot to do with how far the GPDA goes and what the public view of this organization is. Thank you and happy nominating!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

I'll be the first to nominate Chris (Superdiesel) for President. He got this whole thing going.
I (Mwilbur516) would like to be considered for V.P. I bring organizational skills, a lot of ideas and enthusiasm for the club to work. I think Nathan (Bubba88) would be a wonderful choice for Treasurer. He is full of energy and enthusiasm as well. He is more than happy to help with anything and has offered help to several members already. Most importantly he is brimming with ideas for the club.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
why thank you kind sir.

Matt, I agree with you on both for President(Chris-SuperDiesel) and V.P. (You-MWilbur).

I'm up for the position as Treasurer if that is what everybody wants. I don't want to step on toes or make anybody upset. I have a TON of ideas for this chapter and I believe the sky is the limit for us.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Welp I nominate:

Chris(superdiesel)-pres
Matt(mwilbur)-vp
Nathan(bubba)-treasurer

Looks like there is a trend starting haha
Old 12-20-2011, 05:00 AM
Premium Member

haha...COME ON GUYS. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO JOIN IN!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:24 AM
Real Men of Genius

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Nice! Thanks for the vote of conifidence fellas!

Hmm... I've always felt guilty about voting for myself for these kinds of things, so I'm going to nominate a few peeps who I think would be good on the admin team:

Matt (MWilbur516)
Nathan (Bubba88)
Michael (sargar)

Those are my nominations. I wouldn't turn down being on the team, but like I said... I've always felt bad about nominating myself. Especially now, since Matt mentioned you have to be mature. But in all seriousness, I would love to be on the team - in any position - and help out in any way I can. We've got such a good group of people in our chapter, I can't wait to hang out with ya'll again.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:28 AM
Premium Member

Old 12-22-2011, 08:01 AM

Chris(superdiesel)-pres
Matt(mwilbur)-vp
Nathan(bubba)-treasurer

Thats my vote also. Good luck guys.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:18 AM

Good Luck & Have Fun!

Thanks,
Vivian
Old 12-22-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright337 View Post
Chris(superdiesel)-pres
Matt(mwilbur)-vp
Nathan(bubba)-treasurer

Thats my vote also. Good luck guys.
agreed.
pres-chris
vp-matt
treasurer-nathan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.