Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Dec. 3rd G2G @ Topps in Douglasville

1K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  Bubba88 
#1 ·
OK guys, we are planning a little G2G at Topps in Douglasville on Dec.3rd. Its nothing formal, just going to get together, have a couple beers, eat some bar food and talk trucks or whatever comes up. :beer: So far no time has been set so let me know what time you guys think will work. I'm off work so whatever time works for me. The address is 7214 Douglas Blvd. Douglasville, GA 30135. Its directly across the street from Taco Mac. Hope to see you north west GA guys there!

So far here's who I know will be there. Post up and I'll add you to the list and as soon as a time is nailed down I'll add that as well.

Mwilbur516
Bubba88

#9 ·
My wife has never complained about my gun purchases. She knows they only go up in value and I usually only buy really good deals. I've currently got my eye on an M4 upper and a Remington 700 w/ synthetic stock chambered in 30-06.

#11 ·
Well fellas! How was that G2G? I don't see any pics posted up here.... It sounds like a pretty good idea, we'll have to reschedule this another time when I can head up there and meet up with you guys as well. :nod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.