Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Warner Robins area truck

698 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  jerg_064 
#1 ·
Lifted, Dual stacks, tan or grey/silver-ish....Supercab longbed.....Saw one at CVS loading a red crotch rocket, but having trouble putting it into the back of your truck with only two people, lol.

It was a good looking rig.

#3 ·
I work on Robins too, Active Duty Staff Sergeant. That's the only time I've seen it and since they were loading a bike he might've just been down here to buy it. Have seen/heard some other nice ones around too.

Heard one (dark red I think) that whistles louder than mine going out the Russell gate and saw another one (blue) at the Moody/Russell intersection with about a 7"-8" black single stack yesterday. Haven't seen yours yet, and it'd be hard to miss from the pics...You must be on the other side of base.

#4 ·
Yeah, I work in Building 300. I'm Civil Service. I've seen a few really nice Powerstrokes around the base but I don't know any of the owners.... I'm pretty sure I've seen the blue one you're talking about, and I've seen a few black ones that looked really good. Haven't seen the red one though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.