Courtesy&Respect - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2005, 05:35 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Courtesy&Respect

I like how when ever i need out of a intersection or at a stop sign at a main road, a person with a PSD is always nice enough to let me go. I always do the same, i think us PSD drivers should stick together and help each other out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2005, 01:38 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Let me go!

I agree with you 03. I try to do it so long as it doens't get close to causing the tailgating bastard behind me to screw up my rear end. Sure it'd be his fault, but who wants to go through the hassle of insurance companies?!?! Oh, and I brake for tailgaters...lol
Old 09-02-2005, 01:15 PM

Send a message via MSN to turbotime Send a message via Skype™ to turbotime
rear ended

I aways had this theory that people laughed at me for. It goes something like this:

"I like to keep my trailer hitch in at ALL times so that if someone rearends me, they get that, and not the truck."

It just so happened to be a day that someone had laughed at me for saying that and I went to Cour De' Lane, Idaho, was at a stop light and a gal rear ended me...sure enough, not a spec of damage to me

So there you have it...leave that big hitch in there at all times!!!

and no one has laughed at me for it since!

And yeah, I am always one to stop and let the pedestrain go or the guy that has been waiting forever to get out during rush hour, when no body else will. People behind me get rather upset at times, but what can they do about it?!
Old 09-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
I'm with ya 03! I've noticed the same thing with the PSD's around here. I thought when I got rid of my Wrangler for this PSD that I'd miss the comradery Jeep owners have but I've noticed most PSD owners are like that with each other too.
Old 09-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Vinyl Sticker Guy

Next time you come to CDA(Coeur d'Alene), let me know and I'll take you to lunch!
Old 09-05-2005, 06:33 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Thumbs up

Yuppers, I am with you about leaving in the trailer hitch!! I was in my las SD, and was visiting out in So. CA. This smart *** parker so close to me, he didn't think I would be able to get out!! Hehehe. Well this jack *** had my trailer hitch masshed into his license plate, not one iota of damage to my truck at all!! Some people are just stupid!! I did get out of that parking spot! Why are some people just so thoughtless and careless?! I don't get it. I go out of my way to be nice to everyone. Anyway.......
Old 09-05-2005, 11:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
I Hitta Jetta

I was out one friday night on my way to downtown Indy when a pack of cars that had just street raced flew by. One lone wanna be came up and cut me off, slamming on his brakes without any warning and I smashed his ***. The bad news is I couldn't do anything to prove he'd cut me off as it was his word versus mine. The good is that as hard as I nailed his ***, I only suffered a dent in my bumper, and a small crack in my grille. His trunk was smashed into the back seat, in the end I think it did 6k worth of damage to his car. Mine? Well...price a new bumper and grille and that's it! Less than a grand...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.